Demon Lord Loli

After the duel, Gazel had reunited with his old master Haruko, it was a short and sweet moment, but we had quickly gathered somewhere else to discuss the reason that Gazel came here in the first place.

Rimuru: I see, so you were investigating the assembly of monsters that defeated the Orc Lord.

Gazel: Yes, it was to determine whether or not you were friend or foe. In any case, I must ask this of you, Y/n. Rimuru.

Rimuru: Sure?

Y/n: Have you any interest in entering a treaty with me?

Gazel: Have you any interest in entering a tr- Huh?!

You smugly smiled to yourself as Gazel looked at you wide eyed. You felt kinda bad and slightly like a bit of a fraud. You did kinda already know what he's going to say after all.

Y/n: I assume that I guessed correctly based on your reaction?

Gazel cleared his throat as he responded with a clear yes.

Meanwhile Rimuru looked confused as ever at your future predicting "skills"

Gazel: If you were to gain control of everything in the forest, you could gather power and wealth surpassing that of even my own nation. It would serve you well to have another country supporting you at such a time.

Rimuru: That would be nice, but...

He looked around at everyone else around us.

Rimuru: Are you sure about this? That would be the same as acknowledging our gathering of monsters as its own nation.

Gazel: Of course. This deal stands to benefit both of us.

Rimuru: In that case we have no reason to refuse, right?

He looked at me, guess he wanted me to answer that then.

I just calmly waved my hand a bit in boredom as I sat on the floor.

Y/n: We'll gladly accept your deal.

Gazel: Good. What will be the name of your nation then?

Rimuru looked slightly surprised as he looked a bit at the air in thought, but I quickly responded.

Y/n: The Jura Tempest Federation.

Gazel: The Jura Tempest Feseration?

Y/n: Yes, and the capital will be called...Regulus.

Might as well call the capital that, it wouldn't be fair if both the name of the nation and the capital were named after Rimuru, after all.

Shion then stood up from the table she was sitting at with a smile on her face.

Shion: That's our Y/n-sama!

Rigurd: Then our nation shall be called the Jura Tempest Federation with out capital city Regulus!

While the others were celebrating, I noticed that Rimuru was poking my shoulder to get my attention.

Rimuru: Regulus? Like the star?

You looked away slightly as you didn't want to admit that was totally not your intention.

Y/n: Y-Yea! Of course...

Rimuru's eyes narrowed as he saw right through that lie, then again you didn't hide it really well anyway. Luckly our attention was snapped back to Gazel as he started speaking to us.

Gazel: It's settled then?

Y/n & Rimuru: Yeah.

The two of us shook hands with Gazel. From this day forward this nation shall be called the Jura Tenpest Federation with the Captial city Regulus.