I promise ..

Continuing from previous part:-

Night felt so long to both Ragini and Sanskar as if they are stuck in some never ending nightmare which is scary and depressing.

After hearing him out ragini understand that she won't get any place in his life nor in his heart as from this day she'll always be the burden on his life which he accept out of guilt though he do might fulfil his responsibilities towards her but the genuine respect, the care and mostly the love he would've given to the girl he like to see as his wife she won't get . 

Sanskar on the other hand thinking about how he going to tell all this to Siya ? Will she understand it and move on in life ! Cause one thing is for sure he'll end up his relationship with siya as he can't betray her by hiding his marriage and won't leave Ragini too .

Sun rose and sanskar look at the sleeping figure of ragini  he go to bathroom after ordering breakfast .

Standing under shower he trying to calm his mind but it's of no use all he ever wanted is a stable life he always hated his father curse him everyday for destroying his mother's life and after knowing what he done to ragini years ago his anger doubled thinking thank god he is not like his father but his stupidity made him like the one he hated the most . He broke ragini more because of him she'll never be able to trust anyone again he might have lost a hope that he won't be like his father but that girl she must've lost her hope in people . 
Seeing situation from this angle his loss seems less compared to her's .

He come out of bathroom hearing doorbell breakfast must be here he thought and open the door of their room  a room service guy come in with food  after his departure sanskar look towards bed and found ragini awake trying to get up from bed .

He come to her try to help her but she stood up on her own looking here and there sanskar take his hand back and slightly gives her some space saying 'woh nashta aa gaya hai nashta karlo phir ghar chalenge(umm breakfast is here you had it then we'll go home)' .

Ragini look at him hearing home word from his mouth thinking in her head now where he's taking her but this time she decided she'll be extra careful and if needed she'll attack him running away through she don't know how exactly she do that but one thing is sure she is not be fooled by him . She go towards bathroom with slow steps but instead of opening bathroom door she mistakenly open almirahs door she got confused between doors as it's her first time in hotel room . Sanskar understood her problem and came to her opening bathroom door for her she goes in analysing it and sanskar close the door slightly so she can lock it by herself he move to set breakfast for her here in bathroom she is confused as she never seen bathroom like this back in her home there was a simple Indian style bathroom with toilet just so that they don't have to go out for daily hygiene but here it's all so different where is bucket of water and how she going to use toilet ! Very confused she decided to wash her face and hands and for that she try to contain water in a glass placed on washbasin shelf but from where she'll get water there is no normal looking tap in here ! In an attempt to take water in glass she roll shower handle not realising she's standing underneath shower and as result water comes out of shower drenching and scaring her she screams cause of this and sanskar come in bathroom scared by her scream . He quickly turn off the shower and ask her 'Kay hua (what happen)' but she crying silently say 'hume kuch samjh nahi aa raha yaha paani chahiye tha yeh phuhara khul gaya pata nahi kaise(I don't understand anything here I just want some water and this shower started don't know how)' .

Look at her sanskar mentally scold himself how she'll know about western bathroom she doesn't have one like this in her home how stupid he is to not think about it before . He say in calm tone 'main tumhen samjhata hun yeh bathroom kaise istemal karna hai bahut aasan hai tum abhi seekh jaogi thik hai(I'll explain you how to use this bathroom it's very easy you'll learn it in some minutes okay)' . Ragini look at him through her tears and nods .

After explaining her everything about western bathroom sanskar come out and Ragini fresh and up she come out of bathroom and eat paratha slowly thinking how she going to adjust here in city as things are so different here compared to village she felt little embarrassed when he was explaining how to use this bathroom thinking how he is a educated person who knew all this and her an uneducated girl who is forced on him now she understood why he left her at station the girl he is in love with must be used to all of these western things must be well educated and look at her she is gawar ., her chain of thoughts broke by sankar who ask her if she feel fine so can they go home and she nodded adjusting her saree palu on her head ready to go with him sure she has fear in her heart still what if he is taking her to sell her but this time she'll fight with anyone who try to destroy her .

They reach sanskar's home and the journey from hotel to here is filled with silence  both didn't utter a word to each and kept looking out of window by the fear of their own.  Sanskar ring doorbell and Meena open it seeing her son with a girl she got confused  but sanskar told her everything including about his stupidity ,  Meena  is shock hearing it and slap him hard for the mistake blaming herself for his upbringing but sanskar beg her for forgiveness  and promise her to never repeat it again .
Meena said she wants sometime to forgive him and take Ragini with her thinking how the poor girl must be suffering by the hands of her family.

In night :-
Sanskar working on his laptop when Meena ask him  'toh ab tumne kya socha hai aage ka (so what you'll do next ?)'   she don't want her son to ruin ragini's life in future nor she wants them to lead a toxic relationship so she wants to hear his answer .

'Maine ragini se shaadi ki hai aur main apni zimmedari puri karunga usse ek naya jeevan dunga usse padhaunga taki woh apne aap ko chota na samjhe . Woh meri biwi hai aur woh yaha samaan ke saath rahegi (I'm married to her and I'll fulfill my responsibility  I'll give her a new life educated her so that she won't feel inferior. Ragini is my wife and she'll stay here with respect)'   Sanskar say .

'Yeh sirf bolne ke liye ya sach mein aisa karoge (are you just saying this or you'll do it in reality too ?)'  Meena ask through she never doubted her son but what he done few hours ago made her question him .

'Main wada karta hoon ragini ko aur dukh nahi milega(I promise ragini won't suffer again)'  sanskar reply with determination..