25.) "Control yourself"

I heard sniffling so I opened my eyes and looked around the dark room. Josh was standing next to the bed in his pj's crying while holding his stuffed moose. "Hey baby" I whispered, he wiped his eyes and sniffled again, "I can't sleep mommy" he said. I nodded and looked at the clock to see it was 4 in the morning.

"Xander" I said running my fingers through his hair, he groaned and pulled me closer against him, I sighed and wiggled in his hold, "Go back to sleep" he grumbled, I shook my head, "Josh needs me" I said and he sighed before reluctantly releasing me. I stood from the bed and picked up Josh, "C'mon baby" I said and he laid his head on my shoulder. I walked out the room and shivered when the cold air hit me. I went back to the room and grabbed one of the blankets off the bed. I was only in my small nightgown so I was freezing. I put the blanket over Josh and myself and headed down to the living room. I sat on the couch and rocked Josh back to sleep. Once he was fully asleep I laid down and placed him on my chest. I turned on the TV and watched some criminal minds.

"What the hell" I heard Xander groan from the stairs

"What the hell" I heard Xander groan from the stairs. I sat up a bit careful of waking a sleeping Josh, Xander had stepped on one of Adriana's toys that were on the stairs. I giggled and his head snapped my way, he stalked towards me and leaned over the back of the couch, "I hate waking up without you" he said, kissing my lips. I giggled and sat up fully, I uncovered us from the blanket and stood up walking upstairs and to his room. I laid him in his bed and kissed his head, I walked out and closed his door.

Before I could take a step I was pinned to the wall, I looked up and saw Xander looking down at me with dark eyes, "You look fucking sexy" he said, I looked down and realized I was still wearing my nightgown. I blushed and laid my head on his chest, "oh lord" I mumbled to myself. I pulled away and looked up at him, "Control yourself" I said, patting his chest and going to walk away.

Suddenly I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder, I slapped his back, "put me down" I said, he chuckled and slapped my butt. I gasped and banged on his back, kicking my feet, "xander" I shouted. I was thrown on the bed and he hovered over me, I glared at him and he leaned down laying kisses on my collarbone.

"No, I am mad at you" I said, pushing his head away, he narrowed his eyes at me and leaned back down, before he could kiss my neck I rolled out from under him and ran to the closet locking the door. "Open the door" he said, knocking on it. I ignored him and slipped out of my gown and changed into different clothes.

 I ignored him and slipped out of my gown and changed into different clothes

I unlocked the door and walked out of the room ignoring Xander. "Belle" he said, but I just kept walking until I reached Adriana's room, I walked in locking the door behind me. "Are you fucking me" I heard Xander groan outside the door. I walked over to Adriana and picked her up from her bed, "we're gonna have a girls day" I said sitting her on the changing table. I changed her diaper and then put her in a new outfit.

I walked out of her room and past Xander, I walked to the kitchen and grabbed Xander's car keys from the drawer

I walked out of her room and past Xander, I walked to the kitchen and grabbed Xander's car keys from the drawer. "Where are you going?" he asked, standing next to me. I walked to the door and opened it walking to the garage, I put Adriana in the back seat and went to get in the driver seat but Xander stopped me, "Belle" he whispered, I shook my head and got in the car.

He should not have gone all caveman on me, he needs to learn to control it.

I drove off and all the way into town. I parked in front of a small cafe and got out. I walked me and Adriana into the cafe and took a seat in the back corner. I ordered our food and she played a game on my phone.

After we were done eating I drove us to the mall and we got out. "We need to get Daddy a birthday present" I told her and she giggled and played with my hair. I chuckled and walked through the mall.

I went into American Eagle and looked through the dress shirts in the back, I picked out a couple and then got distracted by the baby clothes. I ended up getting four shirts for Xander and about 10 new outfits for Josh and Adriana.

After we were done I drove back home and walked into the kitchen, "hey Carla can you grab the bags from the trunk" I asked and she nodded walking to the garage. I sat Adriana down in the living room and looked around, "where is Josh and Xander?" I asked Carla as she sat the bags on the dining table. "In the office," she said. I nodded and picked Adriana up and then walked to his office.

I walked in and Xander was writing on some papers while Josh was sitting at the table in the corner coloring, I walked over to Josh and sat Adriana down next to him, I leaned down and kissed his head before making my way over to Xander.

"Hey" I whispered, stopping next to him, he looked at me and leaned back in his chair. "I was thinking," I said, taking a seat in his lap. "I had no reason to get med, you were just showing me affection, as a husband should do" I said, running my finger through his hair. He sighed and laid his head on my shoulder, "I love you" he whispered, I smiled, "I love you too" I said.

He sat up and continued working on his paperwork, while I just sat there and watched.