Chapter Six: Stalkers

Stella's POV

Am I sewing Athanasia dress at 4 AM? Yes.

Did I sleep? I closed my eyes for a few minutes does that count?

Am I trying hard to finish this dress before I started my other projects? Yes.

Was that stupid of me? Fuck yes.

I swear I won't be surprised if people mistaken me for a zombie because I definitely look similar to them. My fingers were practically numb from the numerous accidental needle stabs. I had scissors on the table, a couple of soft tape measure, a few cut off fabrics on the floor, a few flowers that I had in storage, etc.

I tired to not use an uncomfortable corset for this dress, a corset that simply hugged her figure.

"Where is it... ?" I mumbled under my breathe. Taking out my phone from my bat pocket, dialed one of my workers number.

"Hello?"

"Good evening, Freya. Sorry for calling you this late."

"Ah! No problem, Miss Nyx!"

"Please, call me Stella."

"Oh okay, Stella. How can I help you?"

"I was looking for a child seized corset. But the ones that are made of cloth and thin spandex?"

"Ah! We ran out of them two weeks ago but we did order them and they brought it in two days ago. However we didn't place them in the storage just yet so they're in the mail vent."

Damn, I really need it right now.

"Do you think I can go and take one? This project I'm doing is urgent."

"Sure! I can call so that the security guards can let you in."

"Great, thanks Freya. Good night."

"Good night, Stella."

Hanging up the phone, I picked up a cardigan and wore it. Turning off the lights and locking the door behind me. Wearing a mask on my face.

What kind Fucking pandemic type of bullshit is this.

I wake up to know that a virus so bad that the whole world went to quarantine. Thank fuck I woke up when the vaccines were made.

Walking out of the building in February at 8 PM was a bad idea.

Why is it so dark?

I can easily get murdered.

Or r@ped.

Or-

I should really stop watching horror movies and playing horror videos games so I wouldn't be this paranoid.

Am I actually going to stop? Obviously no. 

However why do I feel like somebody watching me?

Or following me-

That's the same thing right?

Feeling my heart beat faster but the minute, I felt a ding in my pocket. I quickly took out my phone, it was from Jack.

Mr. De Alger Obelia would like to arrange a date for a meeting you and your team.

This is big, Stella. The CEO of O.B.E.L.I.A legit just had his secretary email me about this.

THIS IS BIG SO YOU BETTER NOT OVER SLEEP AGAIN! OTHERWISE I WILL PERSONALLY COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND THROW AN ICE BUCKET ON YOUR LAZY ASS!

Bitch. I rolled my eyes. However I heard a couple of footsteps get faster and closer.