Chapter 41: The Making Of History

A/N: Sooo, I got a bird a few days ago

Named her Jupiter, officially my mascot 

SPOILER WARNING THIS CHAPTER! DABI'S IDENTITY REVEALED 

"Machima!" Cementoss yelled as he blocked off raging citizens from going ang closer to UA. "Up there!" 

Machima looked up saw Yahune strung up to the top of UA, he was slashed up with his guts hanging out. 

"Dumbass really thought he could kill Y/N" Machima growled under her breath, turning away from the gruesome sight of her old partner.

"We need to get-" Machima was cut off when Cementoss was twisting in on himself, his body mutilated in seconds. The cement hero dropped to the ground while Y/N stood behind the hero, his hand in front of himself. 

"Oops my finger slipped" Y/N said with a smile, directing his attention towards Machima. 

"You've really outdone yourself this time, Y/N" Machima said, turning to give her full attention towards the boy. 

"What can I say, when I'm really inspired I tend to go a little above and beyond" Y/N replied, his hands going inside of his pockets. 

"What do you think? What a nice piece of art, wouldn't you agree?" Y/N continued, looking around at the riots, Yahune who was strung up like a centerpiece of it all.

"Ever since you showed up after years of killing your family, I always regretted not killing you when you were a helpless baby" Machima said, glaring at him. 

"Probably would've been for the best, huh? A lot of heroes would still be alive, the public wouldn't be charging against you" Y/N agreed, ignoring the chaos going on around the pair.

"The crowd was easy to fool in the beginning, you don't think we won't be able to do it again?" Machima asked, lifting her hands in preparation for a fight. 

"Not after everything today. And what's to come" Y/N acknowledged, his smile only widening when the atmosphere suddenly turned warm, blue flames erupting from the top of UA. 

Endeavor stopped his fight and looked up towards the flames, using his firepower to launch himself towards Dabi. 

Y/N appeared in his line of vision, kicking Endeavor back down so he wouldn't interfere. 

"You all look like a bunch of ants from up here!" Dabi yelled, standing atop the building, a hand going over his eyes like he was trying to see.