CHAPTER 5

Venti was humming a tune while getting his things for the next period. He had to do the project with Zhongli and Xiao.

The god was excited, got to spend with the ones he was close to in the past, he felt happy he got to see them both again after many years of longing.

(Let's just skip to when they do the project cause I feel lazy:,])

"So, you're name is Venti, am I correct?" Zhongli questions.
"Yep, I sure am!" The god responds.
"Well, I am Zhongli," the reincarnated "Morax" says.
"I am sure you all know me supposing, Zhongli I've been to your classes, Venti," Xiao adds.

"Ah, yes, I do, so which god do you want to work on?" Zhongli asked.
"Well, I'm an expert on Barbatos the anemo god!" Venti answers.
"I see, well, I pick Morax, or Rex Lapis, the lord of Geo," Zhongli picks.

"You two decide, I'll be okay with doing any," Xiao responds.
"Ah, of course Zhongli would pick himself, it's.. so him.." Venti whispered a little too loudly.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Xiao questioned suspiciously.
"What was what?" Venti asked.

The two look at the braided boy suspiciously. But they both let it slide. Then they thought,

"Have we met Venti before?"

"Let's get started with the project guys, but I still pick Barbatos!" Venti awkwardly changed the subject.

Zhongli sighed.
"No use putting up a fight, Barbatos it is," h e said.

Venti giggles as they all talk about Barbatos, although Barbatos was, in reality, next to them.

XIAO POV
Venti seemed to be an expert on Barbatos as if he actually him. But I knew it was impossible since The original Anemo archon had died.

Visions had started to fade away through as none had been given. The second archon war was quite devastating from what I've heard.

Visions are probably extinct by now.

I was listening as Venti explained his expertise about Barbatos, who knew having such a die-hard fan on Barbatos would be helpful.

"Also Barbatos was the only sole survivor of the arch-,"

He cut himself off.
Strange..
Didn't ALL the archons die?

Now that I think about it, he's been acting strange today. These comments he's been "secretly" whispering seemed as if he lived through the Archon war over thousands of years ago.

"Ahem, Venti and I will talk for a moment," Zhongli said. I looked at them both suspiciously before nodding hesitantly.

The two walk out of my sight.

VENTI POV
I was scolding myself in my thoughts as I let my mouth blabber around.

"U-Uh so, Zhongli, what did you want to talk about that had to have Xiao had to not know?" I question curiously, but also nervous.

"I think you already know Barbatos,"

END OF CHAPTER 5

Did I leave you on a cliffhanger?

I'll update as soon as possible! Ehe
If you see any mistakes I haven't revised it yet-

-0sManthUsWiN3

Published November 21, 2021