Where the hell- wait..

Salem peeks out slightly, looking both ways for the three.

"Well hello there deary"

The voice scares Salem making him jump and hit his head.

"Whoops- my bad.. ahah.." Lovita scratches her head while smiling sheepishly.

He feels a hand grab his leg and quickly pull him out from under the bed. "There's no need to fear us Salem Williams, we do not wish to hurt you." Inseci looks at Salem as he is held up by her. Guess demons have super strength.

"Ahem hogwash." Lovita coughs purposely while giving Inseci a glare.

"Put him down. Remember, his blood could rush down to his head and explode from his eyes and ears." Deppre chimed in, her cold gaze staring through him.

"Can someone explain what the hell is going on here?!" He yelled. Inseci sets him down carefully on the bed.

"Funny you mention tha- ow!" Lovita winced in pain from Deppre's hit.

"You do deserve an explanation, however we are unable to give you the information you seek. But, I will take you to someone who will."

Lovita stands up and runs over to the closet, rummaging through it. "He will need something to wear, he is meeting royalty after all."

'More questions...' Salem thought.

Lovita comes back with a black suit and red tie. "I think this will suffice, although it's not up to date with the latest fashion."

Salem looked at the suit in awh, the suit looked like something rich people would wear.

Inseci snaps and instantly Salem is dressed in the suit. It fit like a glove. Was he in some Cinderella knockoff?-

"Let's go Salem williams." Inseci turned to leave.

"Salem. Just call me salem"

Inseci nodded and opened the door to a hallway.

Let the journey begin