Chapter 60

"Kimono" Kwu called as everyone was heading back on their brooms.

"Yes Kwu" Kimono answered.

"I think we should..." Kwu paused.

"Spit it out Kwu" Naguyi said frustrated.

"I think we should disband the Element Kingdom" Kwu said shocking everyone.

"Excuse me, I don't think I heard you correctly" Kimono said.

"Kimono, did you see him, if we have to fight things like that, I don't wanna do this anymore" Kwu said terrified.

"Kwu, pull it together" Naguyi said.

"No, I will not!" Kwu snapped.

""What the fuck are you saying right now?" Kimono asked.

"Kimono, please, be mature for a second, we put every single bit of power we had into fighting Fura today, and the most we did was scratch on his cheek!" Kwu exclaimed.

"Kwu, listen..." Kimono was cut off.

"Kimono, did you look into that damn things eyes?" Torch asked.

"What?" Kimono said in confusen.

"His demons eyes, were nothing, I looked deep into them and I am terrified to go near it ever again" Torch explained.

"Kimono, you said that was the weakest of their 4 leaders?" Angel asked suddenly.

"Yes" Kimono responded "In fact their leader is nearly triple the strength of Fura."

"You see, if we can't even put a dent in their weakest leader, what makes you think we can compete with the whole kingdom!" Kwu shouted.

Kimono stood up on his broom in silence. Everyone looking at him as Kagono was still on his back.

"You guys, are acting like a whole bunch of pussies right now" Kimono said.

"What?" Torch mumbled.

"Look at my brother, he put his life on the line for our kingdom to have a fighting chance against the Death Kingdom, and you are trying to leave" Kimono said "You guys are cowards! Who get scared when you see a challenge, I will continue to fight for my family, friends, and kingdom until I die."

"Kimono you don't get it!" Kwu exclaimed.

"I get your scared, but we must stay strong, the Elements Kingdom doesn't run away from battles, no matter how strong the opponent we never back down" Kimono said. "So you could leave if you would like, but just know that I have many soldiers at home that will be happy to fight and defend their kingdom and you will also be letting the enemy win."

"I say we do a vote" Naguyi suggested.

"Good idea, my brother has showed his loyalty to our kingdom and without a doubt will always put his life down for this kingdom, everyone raise your hand of you will put your lives and souls down for this kingdom" Kimono explained.

Kimono was the first to put his hand up and shortly after so did Naguyi.

"I will still fight for the Elements Kingdom" Angel said as her hand up as well.

Torch and Kwu were the only ones to not have raised there hands yet.

"Damn Kimono..." Torch chuckled "You are a hard guy to turn from."

Torch slowly put his hand up.

"And don't you ever call me a pussy again, got it!" Torch exclaimed.

"Thats a promise" Kimono nodded.

Kwu was now the only one without his hand up.

"Come on Kwu, what you got to lose" Naguyi said.

"Kwu please, raise your hand" Angel said.

Everyone saw Kwu's hand slowly but surely go up.

"I'm sorry, everyone" Kwu said starting to cry. "I will never turn my back on anyone of you, ever again."