Chapter 26

Yulia's POV:

“Princess?”

“Ah…nanny.”

“What are you doing? No, princess, how could you dress so lightly like that!”

“Huh?”

“You’ll catch a cold!”

“I’m fine, you don’t have to worry about it.”

My nanny was always worried about little things like this. I could never catch a cold that easily anyway.

I’m not as weak as I used to be and I’m no longer a child.

I’m a fully grown adult.

On the other hand, I’m still a good child that listens well. I was originally going to sleep, so I crept into bed.

“Princess.”

“Yes?”

“I’m worried because you don’t look so good these days.”

“…Really?”

“Yes. It’s not like you didn’t sleep or eat well, but why do you look so bad?”

Is it because of the villain?

“If you have any worries, please tell me.”

“No, don’t worry about it!”

I don’t have any worries.

No, if I had any worries, it would probably be about the villain that will come tomorrow.

My nanny stroked my head.

“Nanny.”

“Yes, princess.”

“Throw away everything Siegbert gave you, okay?”

“Yes, I’ll do that if it makes you happy.”

* * *

“Princess!”

“Hmm… what time is it?”

“It’s already morning, look outside.”

I was still half asleep as I got out of bed and looked outside the window.

Then, I saw it.

At that moment, I became wide awake.

“Huh? What did he say yesterday?”

So when he says he would not come at night means that he would come during the day?

I meant that I didn’t want to see him during the day or at night though.

Even the villain was holding another bouquet of flowers. Didn’t he ever get tired?

Did I stare too intently? I felt like I had eye contact with him. I turned my body away instinctively. 

“Princess?”

“I need to see my dad.”

Suddenly, I come up with a way to kick the villain out of the empire. It was a pretty legitimate way.

If he died there, my wish would come true, and if he was defeated, it would help to suppress his power.

This is the best choice for me and my precious people.

“What? Princess, right now?”

“Yes.”

“……I know you’re in a hurry, but you’d better dress properly first.”