28

We were woken up my gunshots and I jumped up

We were woken up my gunshots and I jumped up. Valerio wasn't inside the room.

"Mommy?" the twin whispered

"It's okay. Get up," I said before searching for my phone.

I ran to the door and locked it before bringing the twins inside the closet.

"Mommy I'm scared," Aria sobs.

"I know baby but it's gonna be okay," I said.

I locked the door of the closet before opening Valerio's drawer.

Clothes, cash, ammos, knives, guns..

Guns yes

"Turn around," I said and they turned away.

I took out a two guns and quickly pulled on a pants. I placed the guns in my waist just like Valerio does before taking the twins hands.

I opened the door that seems like a set of drawers and I pulled the twins inside the room.

It was safe room.

Valerio prayed we'd never have to use it but this is the life we've living.

I turned the lights on the TV's came on, showing the security cameras.

"Guys close your eyes" I said before watching our guards fight off some of our attackers.

I saw two guys heading to our room and I turned the TV off.

"Guys I need you to call daddy and tell him we're in trouble," I said before handing Lorenzo my phone.

"I'm going to close the door. Do not open it-"

"Mommy no-" Aria cried

"It's okay baby mommy will be right back. Don't cry," I said as she hugged my legs and I rubbed her back.

"Lorenzo kept the door lock no matter what," I said and he nod as tears ran down his cheeks.

I gave them a weak smile before hearing the room door burst open.

"Come on baby get it inside" I said to Aria and she went inside with her brother.

"Hey you have to be really quite okay," I said and they nod.

"I love you guys," I said before closing the door.

The moment I walked away from the door the door of the closet was kicked in.

"Drop the gun" the guy ordered as I pointed my gun at him

"Drop the fucking gun bitch!" he shouted

Another guy came and I dropped the gun.

"Kick it towards me," he said and I kicked it towards him.

"Now get on your knees," he said before turning to his friend.