THIRTY TWO

For the past few days Dream has been trying to handle an emotionally broken George.

Like Dream has always said from The beginning he can read George like a book so when the brunette Would smile and act like everything was OK Dream can see the pain he was hiding.

The blonde would do his best to comfort the brunette in anyway he could but George would always push him away.

Then one night George couldn't hold it back any longer, Dream woke up to an empty bed, he reached his hand over and felt the cold sheets beside him, George has been gone for a while.

The gang leader gets up and slides on his boxers and looks around the condo.

He makes his way to the bathroom door and sees the light glaring from the bottom.

He hears the sound of rushing water.

"A shower at 4am?" Dream mumbled To self.

He quietly open the door and peaked in.

That's when he notices through the steamed glass, his lover curled up on the tile floor, his knees hugged up tightly against his chest and his head resting between his knees.

Dream can hear small sobs under the sound of the rushing water.

Dream walks over and opens the shower door.

He watch's the smaller flinch but he doesn't look up at him.

"Kitten." Dream says softly

He doesn't get a response, the sobs just get harder.

Dream steps in, feeling the hot water hit his bear back as he sits down. The wet floor making his boxers soggy.

He gently pulls George into his chest and the smaller didn't fight.

Once he felt the gangsters touch he practically melted into him.

He was exhausted, after his finger pulled the trigger and he watched the life leave that man's eyes George hasn't slept.

Every time he closes his eyes he sees the man standing in front of him, the bullet wound in his head dripping blood into his lifeless eyes.

George couldn't sleep.

"Dream."

The brunette said weakly.

"Yes my love?"

It went silent for a second, the only sound was the water hitting dreams tan skin.

"When you first killed someone...... did they haunt you?" George said softly.

Dream let out a sigh, now he knew what was fucking up his kitten so much.

"Yes baby I did, for weeks I dreamed of that person, they would just stare at me."

George shot up at the others words.

"That what happeneds to me!" He said loudly, he was glad he wasn't the only one who went through this.

"So I'm not crazy."

The blond held the smaller closer and kissed his wet hair softly.

"No kitten your not crazy it's normal, if you ask any guy in the gang they will all say it happened to them to."

George sniffled his nose. He was so tried.

"When will it stop, I'm so tired dream, I can't do this anymore."

Dream could here how exhausted his lover was, it wasn't hard to tell that George hasn't been sleeping.

"Soon baby, you have to forgive yourself. What you did was self defense, you had to save Niki along with yourself. You did what you had to do my love so please forgive yourself so you can rest."

George sat on those words "forgive yourself."

He had been telling himself he was a monster because he killed someone but if he was a monster than so was dream and the other gang members and be loved them so is he really a monster?

"I'm not a monster." George said weakly.

Dream felt George become limp in his arms.

He finally feel asleep.

"No baby your not a monster, I'm the monster for letting this happen to you."

Dream picked up the wet male and carried him out of the shower.

After drying him off he took the brunette to the bedroom and laid him down and tucked him in.

Dream stood there for a minute.

He was thinking.

"I need to take his mind of things but how."

George's eyes fluttered open, the bright Florida sun was shining through the window.

"You are finally awake."

George looks over to see his handsome boyfriend sitting in the chair beside their bed. A vape laid between his lips.

"You slept for about 42 hours."

George's eyes widened, that was a long ass time! But he didn't sleep for like three days so it was needed.

"The man wasn't in my dream, I think it was because of what you told me to do."

Dream smiled at the smaller, he watched him Stand up and walk towards him.

"Thank you dreamy." The brunette said as he placed a soft kiss on the others lips.

George walked over to the window and looked out.

"Get dressed kitten."

George looked back with a raised eyebrow.

"I have a surprise for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update!!! I have been really busy so I'm trying to write when I can!! Thank you all for still supporting me!! I have an announcement later so be prepared in the next day or so for an announcement not an update, it's going to be a question for you all.

I love you all sooooo freaking much!!! Take care of yourselfs my loves! Luv ya <3