371-390

Chapter 371 Qiu Mei's Family History 

Several people have been together for a semester, and Shen Yao and Zhao Xiaoyan also learned about Qiu Mei's situation.

  When Shen Yao knew Qiu Mei's experience, she was still very surprised.

  Originally, she thought that those who insisted on taking college entrance exams at Qiu Mei's age should be old educated youths who were delayed by going to the countryside.

  However, she didn't expect Qiu Mei to work hard to get admitted to college. In addition to fighting for her breath, it was also to find her daughter's father.

  Qiu Mei is the child of a martyr, and her mother and her are the only ones left in her family.

  There were two workers, peasants, and soldiers in the village. The secretary considered that her family was good, so he assigned one to Qiu Mei.

  Qiu Mei happened to have graduated from junior high school, and she also met the requirements of the Workers' Peasants and Soldiers University.

  It's just that her Xiaoyue was just born at that time and she was waiting to be nursed. Naturally, Qiu Mei was reluctant to abandon her daughter who was a few months old and then go to college.

  After the family discussed it, they were reluctant to give up such a precious place, and planned to give the opportunity of going to college to Qiu Mei's educated youth husband Chen Yong.

  Chen Yong was naturally very moved, and promised Qiu Mei that he would take Qiu Mei and her daughter back to the city whenever he had the opportunity to reunite with her family.

  Later, after Chen Yong went to college, he didn't break contact with Qiu Mei, but sent letters back from time to time, telling her about interesting things about campus.

  After going to university, Chen Yong changed his previous decadence and became energetic. At that time, Qiu Mei was thinking, she had eaten so much hardship, and it was worth it to pull her daughter alone. But I didn't expect that in the last year of graduation, Chen Yong never contacted Qiu Mei again.

  Qiu Mei didn't believe that Chen Yong would abandon her at first, and even tried to inquire about his home address. But to Qiu Mei's disappointment, Chen Yong's neighbors told Qiu Mei that Chen Yong's family had already moved.

  For so many years, Qiu Mei has endured the rumors and talks of the villagers alone, and has suffered so much, finally waiting for hope.

  She also occasionally met Chen Yong's former classmates. I heard that Chen Yong had appeared in the provincial capital. Qiu Mei took the risk of breaking her body. She earned work points during the day and lighted a kerosene lamp to review her knowledge at night.

  But the hard work paid off, Qiu Mei was admitted to the university in the provincial capital as she wished. It's just that in the past few months, although Qiu Mei tried to find Chen Yong, there was no clue.

  Qiu Mei's experience is special and not special, because there are not many rural women like her who have been abandoned by educated youths in the countryside.

  But she was so determined to find that man, and even overcame all kinds of difficulties because of this, and was admitted to the first-class university Jinhua University, which made people admire her willpower very much.

  Shen Yao once asked Qiu Mei, if that man abandoned her, why she insisted on looking for him and re-find her own happiness, okay?

  When Qiu Mei saw Shen Yao asking this, she just smiled and said, she just wanted to give up her heart completely.

  Only when she saw the man remarrying his wife and having children, she was willing to believe that the man who treated her tenderly and caringly at the beginning would be a man who abandoned his wife and child.

  Shen Yao sighed secretly when Qiu Mei was so persistent.

  I am afraid that even Qiu Mei herself knows that the possibility of Chen Yong not betraying her is extremely low.

  After searching for so long, Qiu Mei almost gave up, but didn't want to. When the three of them went to Liren's clothing store, Qiu Mei would see the scene she didn't want to see the least.

  The appearance of Liren's clothing store is not big or small, but the decoration is not as simple and rough as other stores, but comfortable and exquisite, and it is loved by young girls who come from the provincial capital.

  At first, Shen Yao thought she was thinking too much. When she saw Zhou Hongying sitting at the cash register in the store, she knew why bell-bottom pants, which were only popular after a few years, appeared in this clothing store.