Chapter 126: Blockhead

Fu Li sat cross-legged on the bed in the middle of the night. He took out a Vitality Replenishing Pill from his Qiankun pouch and shoved it at Zhuang Qing. "For you, it's been hard on you."

Faced with this Vitality Replenishing Pill, Zhuang Qing's face darkened. Pressing Fu Li onto the bed, he gnashed his teeth. "Fu Li!"

"Yes?" Fu Li cocked his head and reached out, touching Zhuang Qing's sweaty cheeks.

"Don't touch."

"You're already my dragon, so what if I touch?"

Naturally, there was nothing wrong with touching. But when the flame was reignited, that was a problem reserved for a night of indulgence.

The next morning, the elders still didn't see their juniors come out to eat. Feng Ruizhong squatted by the door, gazing pensively in the direction of the bedrooms. The Baize walked over and patted him on the shoulder. "What are you crouching here and thinking of?"

"I was thinking. If Little Li and Little Zhuang get into a fight, should we pretend not to have seen it or try to get them to reconcile?

"You're overthinking," The Baize couldn't help laughing. "Their relationship is very good, it'll be fine as long as you don't worry for no reason. Haven't all of you been fond of watching those television dramas in the human world? Aren't those elders who like to meddle with their juniors' affairs very loathsome?"

Feng Ruizhong nodded.

"Then you shouldn't be like those elders in television dramas."

Feng Ruizhong understood in a flash. The Baize was indirectly saying that he was being meddlesome. He hung his head, cupped his chin, and let out a long sigh.

"Uncle Feng, Uncle Bai, what are you doing squatting at the entrance to the meal room?" Fu Li walked in from outside. His clothes were neat and orderly, and every strand of his hair was brimming with vigor. His entire yao person was filled with the vitality of spring.

The Baize and Feng Ruizhong looked up, a shocked expression on their faces the moment they got a clear glimpse of Fu Li's face. Due to Fu Li's inherent natal chart, there was no golden glow of virtue or purple qi on him. Nor was it possible for them to appear on him. But if that was the case, what was the golden and purple radiance that they were now seeing on Fu Li? Those rays of light couldn't possibly be falsified using colored light bulbs, right?

"Uncle Bai, Uncle Feng, what's with the two of you?" Fu Li discovered the strange pleased yet doubtful looks on their faces, and couldn't help but suspect that the elders had found out that he and Zhuang little dragon had mated last night.

As a yao, Fu Li did not feel that there was anything embarrassing about the great harmonious activity of life. But he did feel a bit awkward when thinking about how his elders had not known a single thing while he was playing with Zhuang little dragon in bed.

"Child, your complexion today is pretty good," The Baize returned to his senses, a smile spreading over his face. "Keep it up."

"Ah?"

Seeing that an attendant refined from magic devices was cooking in the kitchen, Fu Li said, "Zhuang little dragon and I are going to work, you guys have a good rest at home."

What was with his tone of 'arduously working to make a living outside, yet still needing to worry about his foolish fathers at home'?

Feng Ruizhong watched Fu Li from behind as he floated out. Turning towards the Baize, he said, "Why do I have a feeling that Fu Li is in a particularly good mood today?"