Meeting Friends

So after the insanity that took place with Updike, Whitty decided to introduce me to his friends. Hex and Carol. He took me to a basketball court and I saw a robot with a jersey and a screen face and a short girl with big poofy hair.

Whitty: Hey! Carol! Good to see you guys!

Hex: Hello Whitty!

Carol: Hey Whitty!

Icee: Whyyyy hello there!!!! Whitty's told me that you 2 are his friends. Well Hex is, Carol is something else. Wink wink nudge nudge. Or I guess you could still say friend, just a friend with b-

Whitty punched me.

Icee: Alright, alright, I'll stop. Anyways names Icee, I recently became friends with Whitty. I also helped him with his problem with Updike.

Hex: Hello Icee! It's nice to meet you!

Carol: Yeah, nice to meet you. Although I could've done without the comment.

Icee: Yeah, yeah, sorry. So, do you guys wanna know what happened with Updike?

Hex: What did you do?

Carol: Yeah, how did you convince him to stop hunting Whitty?

Icee: I just gave him a little scare us all. Whitty helped by doing the crazy light show thing he does when he goes ballistic. But I made sure he was safe, I also gave Updike a nasty scar. Half blinding him should definitely have gotten the message through.

Whitty: Yeah, you sure showed him. Heck, you even scared me and you're on my side.

Icee: Awww, thanks.

Carol: You took Updike's eye? Dam.

Icee: Oh I did more than that, I also taught his goons a lesson. Safe to say they won't be bothering Whitty. Anyways Hex, I have to ask. Do you have any built in weapons?

Hex: No, I do not. I am not a violent person.

Icee: Don't you think its a good idea to have something for self defense? Like something to stun/paralyze? What about your system? Has it ever been hacked or gotten a bad virus?

Hex: Once. But-

Icee: AAAHHH NOPE! Shhhhh. That's all I needed to hear. I know some things about robotics and software. So let me give you some upgrades? That is, if you allow me?

Hex: I don't know, Whitty, Carol, what do you say?

Whitty: You can trust him, he saved my ass and I've also seen his house. He has a lot of tech that indicates he knows what he's doing. Also I remember you telling me about the virus incident. That seems like something that you should get protection from.

Carol: If Whitty thinks it's a good idea, I say go for it.

Hex: Very well, I'll allow you too give me some upgrades.

I gave him a huge smile.

Icee: Great! I just need you to power down. Don't want you awake while I'm basically doing surgery. Also I can teleport the materials I need here. So Whitty, Carol. Just sit down and watch the magic and science happen.

I teleported some tools and parts around me. Hex shut down and I got to work. First I put in some weapons: a taser, stun laser, retractable spikes, and a smokescreen. Next I worked on an anti virus that would immediately targets threats before Hex knew he had anything. And I also made Hex more durable so he would be harder to damage. Also a jet pack fir flight because why not. After I don't know how long I finished and powered Hex back on.

Icee: Alright! You now have several built-in weapons for self defense, plus a jetpack! If your wondering what you got just check your items menu. Also don't worry about being slowed down. The metal I used is light weight and collapsible. So everything fits inside no problem!