Will We See You Again?

"Two, three! Bang! Tan! Hi, we're BTS!" The members yell in sync with their signature greeting.

"We've got a lot prepared for you, so we hope you have a great time!" Namjun says kindly.

"Wooooo!!!!" Deafening cheers rings through the stadium- cheers for BTS.

(Y/N) looks at them where she's standing, 'Time flies... It's your first concert. I'm so proud of you and you all look so cool.' Her eyes well with tears that she tries so hard to stop. Partly because she's watching such a special moment in BTS history...

... but also because she's no longer by their side. She's not BTS's Manager anymore.

*Two months ago...*

(Y/N) assumed all responsibility for the 1st album's results and said her goodbyes to BTS.

"Bye, guys..." (Y/N) says timidly with her back facing them as she is a few feet away from the door, one of her hands carrying her luggage while the other wipes away any stray tears that have fallen.

The boys look at her figure, nothing to say as they couldn't believe what's really happening. The girl they met through fate, the girl they grew to trust and befriend, the girl who's never left their side... the girl they all fell in love with, was leaving them.

"Manager..." Jimin mumbles out, his voice breaking as hot tears fall out of his eyes.

"Please don't leave us! You can't do this!!" Jeongguk yells out, his fists balling up as his eyes got red and puffy from crying.

Taehyung rushes to her back and wraps his arms around her shoulders while placing the side of his face on the back of her head while sorrowfully pleading, "We'll do anything! Doesn't matter what it is, we'll do it. Just please, don't walk out that door! I hate goodbyes, (Y/N)!!"

Seokjin comes to Taehyung and he pulls him off of (Y/N), his hands locking onto the younger one's arms to prevent him from stopping the girl. "Taehyung, please don't do this. You can't force yourself onto her like that..." But he knows that he wants to stop her as much as Taehyung did, but didn't have the strength.

"(Y/N), can't we do something? We don't want you gone... please stay. If you leave, things will never be the same. We'll work harder and practice longer than ever, we promise!!" Hoseok sniffs though his words as he kneels to the ground.

(Y/N) doesn't say anything as she takes a few steps towards the door.

"So this is it... You're just leaving? Not even gonna fight back for us?" Yunki asks in disbelief. "I can't believe this. You're just gonna walk out and leave us here."

(Y/N) sighs, trying to keep herself from having a breakdown in front of them.

"After all we've been through, is this how your journey with us ends, (Y/N)?" Namjun asks, the tears still flowing down his face as he stares hard at her.

She doesn't say anything.

"(Y/N)... please say something. Look at us..." Namjun croaks, his voice cracked as the pain was killing him.

As much as she wanted to, (Y/N) didn't dare look back. She had to make herself stronger. For her sake and for the members'.

'Be happy... I'll always be cheering for you.' Were her last thoughts before reaching for the doorknob and twisting it open. She walks out the door without another word.

The boys stare at the door incredulously.

Jimin falls to his knees as he whimpers through his cries, his eyes getting puffy and red. Hoseok holds him in his arms as he is sobbing on his shoulder, his heart tearing each second she's gone. Taehyung, still held back, yells out (Y/N)'s name before leaning back on Seokjin's figure, bawling as he holds on tight to his hyung's arms for comfort. Seokjin wasn't looking so well either, he quietly sobs and sniffles as he couldn't stand this gut-wrenching sorrow as his arms tighten around Taehyung. Yunki stands there, leaning his back against the wall while trying to hold in his cries until he couldn't anymore. He slides down the wall, sitting on the floor as he brings his palm up to his eyes as he covers them from making any more trails of tears fall from his eyes, but it hurt just attempting. Jeongguk falls to the ground as he stares hard at the door she just walked out of, his mouth opens slightly as his voice breaks out. He wails painfully from the top of his lungs, sounding like aching screams. Namjun just stands there, no sorrow expression, no cries of suffering, just a dull and dead look in his eyes. It was as if he lost all hope and life in his soul, he just felt empty.