416-417

Chapter 416 Becoming In-Laws

  Probably because of his wife's dystocia, Yan Jiu is unavoidably angry with this newly-born, wrinkled, old-man-like son.

  He only glanced at his ugly son in the crib, said "really ugly" in disgust, and was not interested in this son.

  Xu Qingwen was looking at her son tenderly, and suddenly heard Yan Jiu's disgusting words, and snorted: "No matter how ugly you are, it is your son."

  Yan Jiu looked down at her son again, and she couldn't see the fan. How is the little old man like his son? He has not inherited the beauty of him and Xu Qingwen.

  The baby who was just born did not know that he was rejected by his father as soon as he was born.

  But Yan Jiu just said that when he witnessed the changes of the child day by day, his eyes would no longer be able to leave this white and tender child.

  He bowed his head and nodded the little guy's face, thinking in his heart, now it seems that his son looks like his.

  The little guy has a nickname called Mao Mao, and Xu Qingwen hopes that his life will be as lush as a big tree, and he will always be safe and healthy.

  Feeling the harassment from his father, the little guy Mao Mao frowned impatiently, buried his face in his mother's arms, and avoided Yan Jiu's fingers.

  Yan Jiu is really an unfilial son.

  Xu Qingwen ignored the naive man. She felt Maomao's little movement and knew he was hungry, so she turned her back to Yan Jiu and fed the child.

  Yan Jiu's eyes darkened all at once.

  Because of this dystocia, Xu Qingwen had a bimonthly child.

  Fortunately, it is winter, and confinement is not that uncomfortable.

  However, Yan Jiu, who had been a vegetarian for nearly a year, watched the unfilial son stealing his wife from him every day, and he could only watch, without disagreement.

  Maomao didn't seem to feel Yan Jiu's resentment at all. He guarded his granary domineeringly with both hands, and his little mouth worked hard, and the sound made Yan Jiu stare at him several times.

  Brat, my wife is hurt by you.

  Even with her back to Yan Jiu, Xu Qingwen could still feel his scorching eyes. She pushed Yan Jiu helplessly and said, "If you are free, go and see what your sister-in-law needs to help. "

  Tomorrow is Maomao's full moon wine. You are a father, what is it like to be a shopkeeper?" The

  wife had an order, and Yan Jiu didn't dare to obey. He reluctantly left the room and worked hard for the unfilial son . Work hard to go.

  ...

  On the day of the Maomao Full Moon Wine, all six members of Shen Yao's family participated.

  On the way to Yan's house, Sambo, who was sitting in the back seat of the car, asked curiously: "Mom, did Aunt Xu give birth to a younger sister? We need another younger sister?"

  Dabao next to him corrected him: "Aunt Xu here. The second-born is the younger brother." When

  Sambo heard that he was the younger brother, he was instantly disinterested.

  He took Tian Bao's little hand in Shen Yao's arms and teased her with a smile: "Even if Aunt Xu gave birth to a younger sister this time, she is not as beautiful as our Tian Bao."

  One year old Tian Bao looked very beautiful, especially A red mole on the center of her eyebrows added a bit of charm to her delicate face. As you can imagine, after Tian Bao grows up, she will probably be more beautiful than Shen Yao.

  Tian Bao seemed to be very interested in the "brother" in the third brother's mouth. She looked at Shen Yao curiously, "Mom, brother?"

  Shen Yao smiled and said to her daughter: "Yes, my aunt gave you a younger brother. Does Tian Bao want a younger brother?"

  " Yes , younger brother, pretty." Tian Bao said with excitement, pulling the little milky voice.

  The words Tian Bao could say were not enough to express what she meant in her heart, but she knew that she was very interested in Brother Mao Mao with her small shiny eyes at this time.

  However, Shen Yao only thought that Tian Bao was just curious about her younger children, but she did not expect that this bear child, when she saw Mao Mao, would actually cry the little guy.

  With that enthusiasm, as the child's mother, Shen Yao didn't even have the face to see that

  she had always thought that her daughter was a delicate flower, but now it seems that it might be an overlord flower?

  After Shen Yao came to Yan's house, she took her four children to see Xu Qingwen.

  As for Gu Zeming, a busy person like him, as soon as he appeared at the banquet, was entangled by others.

  Those who came to participate in the Maomao Full Moon Wine today almost gathered all the big families in the provincial capital. The whole living room was very lively, and the coveted looks made Shen Yao, who had just stepped into Yan's house, almost had a kind of return to the prosperous twenties. The illusion of the first century.

  Gu Zeming is quite calm, and it is indeed in line with Yan Jiusaobao's character to excite the teacher in this way.

  After Shen Yao and Gu Zeming separated, they took a few children to visit Xu Qingwen, who was still in confinement.

  As today's protagonist, the little guy Mao Mao has received enthusiastic attention from everyone.

  The Three Treasures secretly looked at this little guy, and then had to admit that this "brother" was really pretty.

  If it weren't for Shen Yao to tell them that Xu Qingwen gave birth to a son, the three children would think that the cute little guy with Yuxue in front of them was a beautiful female doll.

  When Shen Yao and Xu Qingwen were chatting, Tian Bao, who was held by her mother, approached Maomao curiously.

  Mao Mao was wrapped in a red blanket by Xu Qingwen, with a red quilt, white skin, a straight and small nose, a plump face, a quietly sleeping face, and a pair of beautiful eyes that saw Tianbao. Bright.

  Like a big white bun,

  she took advantage of other people's attention, and learned the way her eldest brother and them kissed her in the past, biting Maomao's tender and tender cheek hard, and even muddy his saliva.

  Mao Mao was sleeping peacefully, and was suddenly attacked by Tian Bao, and he burst into tears.

  Shen Yao and Xu Qingwen were taken aback by the sound of Maomao's crying, and when they looked down, they found a clear tooth print on the little guy's white and tender face.

  As for the owner of the tooth print, she looked at Shen Yao with an innocent look: "Mom, brother is crying."

  Shen Yao couldn't laugh or cry, and quickly apologized to Xu Qingwen.

  Xu Qingwen naturally doesn't care about a child over a year old.

  Yan Jiu, who hurried to hear the cry of his son, was not angry and didn't say anything after knowing what had happened. Instead, he looked at the beautiful and exquisite little girl thoughtfully.

  "Old Gu, since your baby likes my

  stinky boy so much, it's better to get married." Gu Zeming's face turned dark, and he refused without even thinking about it . " I want to be beautiful!"

  Yan Jiu raised his brows and Gu Zeming. This appearance made his vague mind clearer.

  Gu Zeming has been dealing with Yan Jiu for a long time over the years. He knew his temperament completely. Seeing what he didn't understand about his calculations, he immediately warned with discomfort: "Don't think about it, my daughter won't Married to your son."

  Yan Jiu smiled provocatively: "We can't do anything about the child's feelings. Maybe one day, my son will really call you father-in-law."

  Yan Jiuguang thinks about one day his own stinky boy will meet. After kidnapping the little princess of the Gu family, the mood is even more wonderful.

  Gu Zeming's face became colder, his stern eyes wished to turn the bold Yan Jiuling a hundred times later,

  but Shen Yao and Xu Qingwen looked at each other tacitly, with helplessness and smiles in their eyes.

  This matter of no shadow in the future is also worthy of such a debate between the two men.