Chapter 9

"So how long have you guys been alive?"
"A thousand years old."
"211 years old." They answered and Stiles eyes widen.

"W-wow...uh...do you guys...like get caught or...you know hunted."
"Before yes, still is, but we keep it low." Marcel answers and Stiles nodded his head.

"Oh...uh...cool. Um." Stiles scratches the back of his head thinking.

"Anyways, Stiles meet my family. My dad Niklaus, My Uncle Elijah, My Uncle Kol and his wife, Aunt Davina, My Aunt Rebekah and her husband, Uncle Marcel, and lastly my Uncle Finn. My grandpa is around the world exploring so you guys won't be really meeting him anytime soon." Rose tells them both and their eyes widen.

"My, this is a rather satisfying reaction." Kol grins earning a smack from Davina.

"Behave. Do you guys need any snacks?" Davina offers and gives a kind smile.

"Uhhh...sure." Stiles voice cracks before he clears it again and answers. Rose held her laughter as Scott notices this and smile towards.

"Eyes forward." They heard and Scott did as Finn gave a glare making him shiver a bit, but didn't back down.

"Okay, we have left over cheesecake in the fridge. I'll go ahead and give those to you along with other snacks. You four help me." Davina pointed at Rebekah, Marcel, Kol, and Finn. They followed her to the kitchen leaving Elijah and Klaus in the living room.

"Scott, mind if we discuss something?" Klaus asks as Scott gulps and nodded before following Klaus out the living room and to the study.

"Dad." Rose calls, but Klaus gave her a smile and shuts the door leaving the three alone.

"Oh dear." Rose sighs.

"Uh, will Scott be alright?"
"Possibly."
"No." Elijah and Rose answers together as Stiles nodded and sat down.

"Oh...oh." He mutters and Elijah chuckles before walking up to Rose and kisses her head then leaves as he walks down the basement shutting the door behind him.

"Where is he going?" Stiles asks and Rose sat down.

"Probably went to check on the basement and see what it could turn into." She answers him and he nodded.

After a couple of minutes, Davina and the others comes back with the snacks.

"Where's the boy and your father?" Rebekah asks and Rose pointed towards the study as they all look.

"Oh dear." She mutters and Marcel sighs. The door to the study opens as Scott comes out with Klaus smiling and talking.

"Go on ahead." Klaus tells him and Scott nodded walking towards Rose giving her a smile and sat down next to her.

"What did you do?" Marcel asks and Klaus rolls his eyes before motioning them to follow as they all entered the basement and shut the door.

"Okay what's down there?" Stiles ask her and Rose looks at the two.

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you."
"Why not? You don't have a body there right?" Stiles chuckles jokingly and when he saw her calm face his falls.

"Oh...oh."
"Don't worry. His a vampire." She assures them and they nodded slowly.

"Just don't go down there. Both of you. The vampire down there hasn't drank blood yet and his probably at his blood lust point." She warns and they nodded understandingly.

"Anyways let's go to my room." Rose says and motions them as they all took the snacks and went upstairs and into Rose's room. They all look around seeing her bedroom cozy.

"Wow." Stiles says feeling the warm welcome as soon as he enters.

"Oh darn, I forgot my phone downstairs. Be right back." She says and leaves the room. Scott and Stiles looks around and Scott notices a framed photo. It was a photo of Rose and her family. It was a big family to say the least.

"Hey Scott." Stiles calls out and Scott places the frame back on the bed and turns to him.

"Yeah?"
"Look." Stiles pointed towards the Winnie the Pooh bear sitting on the bed. It looks new and clean like its new.

"Do you think?"
"Stiles that could be just a normal bear. The one that I gave away has a letter S written on the tag. Besides she might have gotten it from her birthday or something." Scott reasons and Stiles looks at him before picking up the bear and looking at it.

Scott sighs knowing that he needs to give up. The girl he met a long time ago is already gone and probably somewhere across the country.

"Would you look at that." Stiles hums and Scott looks at him again. Stiles turns the bear and shows him a tiny tag with a letter S.

"I guess other people write S on their bears too?" Stiles states as Scott stares at it.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Rose walks in and Stiles immediately threw the bear to Scott.

"Nothing, just you know...looking. He picked that one up I swear." Stiles held his hand up like a police officer was arresting him. Rose giggles shaking her head before she sits down on her bead and takes a slice of cheesecake.

"Where did you...uh...get this?" Scott ask as Stiles took the chair from Rose's desk and sits on while taking a cheesecake and shoves it in his mouth.

"Mmmm, delicious." Stiles moans.

"I got it when I was kid. When me and my family went to live in New Orleans."
"Oh god yes." Stiles continues as Scott shook his head.

"Oh really?"
"Yep! I got it from Disneyland along with a snow globe that I have been collecting for the past years of travels."
"Jesus." The two looks at Stiles to see him almost done with his cheesecake.

"You okay there?" Rose asks and Stiles stops and looks at them.

"Was I being loud?"
"More like moaning."
"Sorry, I'm just making out with the cheesecake you know and might have babies with it along the way. You're the uncle." Stiles pointed at Scott as he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up and just keep quiet." Scott tells him as Stiles rolls his eyes and began eating again.

"Sorry about him."
"No worries. I guess he likes the cheesecakes I made."
"You made these?!" Stiles ask loudly and Rose nodded as she finishes her and handed the last slice to Scott who took it and thanked her.

"....i-is there more? Can you make strawberry cheesecake? Maybe chocolate?" Stiles asks and she giggles.

"Of course. I can make those types of cheesecake. You can help me if you'd like."
"Yes, I want cheesecake."
"Sure." The two answers in unison and Rose laughs.