Ch 19: New Guy

I showered and looked at my closet to find something 'my style' not that baggy clothes.

yeah, yeah. I know to show Drake, you want to look good

I blushed and shushed my thoughts. I picked a pair of blue pants and a black crop top, which showed my left shoulder. I picked a black coat-type jacket and did a light makeup and took my boots and booked a cab. (think her hair till her waist).

I took a few selfies and some full-body photos

I took a few selfies and some full-body photos. I am not a selfie-type person but sometimes I like it.

HONK! HONK! 

I locked my door nicely and opened the door of the cab. ( and guys sorry for taking it so fast but I don't want to make this part so long :) )

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

When I reached the school, everyone was dressed in different dresses, some jeans, some leggings, some pencil skirts some knee-length dresses and then I noticed bitch, oh! sorry I mean queen bee ;) wearing a skirt which almost showed her fake ass and a top...more like a bikini.

A girl was waving her hands at me... my bad, but the girl is mars, she looked so happy and was wearing a cute light blue thigh length dress. 

"Good morning and you look very cute who is the person's reason for this cute smile?" I asked her grinning and with a teasing tone, as our mars is a very shy girl.

"Yeah, I am very happy, when I confessed my feeling for that boy, I was scared but he surprised me by saying he likes me too" she was jumping by now, I then noticed Thai and kays together coming our way. 

" Good or else, I would have kicked his ass," I said to her, and she just giggled.

Woah, girl, you are acting violent, the guy affects you

shut up!

I scolded myself and snap out of my world when mars started to shake me.

"Soph, don't tell Thai and kays now, I will tell them later" mars whispered in my ears and I nodded.

"Hey girls, you forgot us, you wounded me" Thai touched her heart and said in a fake sad tone.

Kays was just laughing at our conversation, striped black and white off-shoulder crop top and jeans and black boots, her hair was open and she was wearing a thin chain.

Self-note and to readers: Thai is a great fan of one direction, she won't accept hatred towards them, if you hate one direction, then don't worry, today Thai will come in your dream and I am not sure, what will happen next.

Thai was wearing a pink loose top and white Denim shorts, on the top 'love one direction' was written. Then Luke and chase came near us, they were wearing loose shirts and jeans, to say today they are looking hot is defiantly the truth. I turned to see Thaila ..um.. she was eye rapping Luke. I turned to see Maria, she was looking shyly towards Chase...so ok, something is going on.

we all walked towards the bus, when my eyes met his, my cheeks started to turn pink.

He was looking so hot. 

God, I will kill Thaila one day, because of her giving us an idea of reading Wattpad and taking our innocence. 

He noticed me staring and came near me, I was not even blinking.                     

"Like what you see?" drake asked.                                                                                                                                   "Ye-NO, in your dreams" I quickly looked away.

"ever you say" he smirked. "no, I wasn't even looking at it. I was staring at that tree behind you" I quickly tried to cover myself.

"Keep a picture, Sophie it will last longer and no need to deny" he winked, I quickly took my phone and click a pic of him, he raised his one eyebrow but I ignored it, my cheeks were heating.

 But when I realized what he said-  I..I.

"Uh. Drake, I need to go. Thai, kays, and mars already left me, they are waiting for me"

He called me 'Sophie' no one, called me this name. Only he used to call me. My eyes started to water, I quickly looked away and ran towards the bus. 

"Sophie, take some rest. You work so much." He spoke.

"You know it's necessary, you take a rest, and before that, have you completed your incomplete work?" I asked by raising one eyebrow and putting my hands on my hips.

"Yeah, yeah! I have done" he said and showed me his tongue. 

"Woah! What was that?" I gave him a 'seriously' look. 

"So, Sophia, Sofie, Sophie, phia, you have so many names but the best one is Sofie and Sophie, you know only I can call you this and if someone calls you this, then I will kick the person's ass" he proudly said by dusting the invisible dust from his shoulders. 

 "Ok, enough of drama, let's sleep" I clapped my hands and we went to sleep.-- 

The next morning, I woke up to someone tickling me. I started laughing and opened my eyes to see him, watching me with an amused expression. I glare at him but he just ignores me and again started to tickle me. 

"st-stop, i-I wi-ill ki-il-l you," I said between laughter. 

"ok, stop kicking me" he stopped tickling me, and I squeezed his cheek with my cheek. 

And then- 

That day, everything was over. OVER.

-------

I tripped on something and came out of my memory but it was too late, I was going to crash to the ground, I quickly covered my face but didn't feel anything, I turned to see the person who saved me.

He had a sharp jaw that would make any girl fall for him, his face was smooth...At the top, he was hot but not more than Drake.

why am I comparing him? 

I looked at the guy and saw him staring at me with a smirk.

Oh god! why do all the hot boys smirk??

I quickly stood up " Thanks for saving me," I said with a small smile. He looked like he was studying me "No problem but what is a pretty girl like you thinking, which almost lead you to trip on the stone?" he asked me.

"I was just thinking about something" I shrugged and replied.

"Well pretty girl, my name is Nolan, and yours?" he asked

"Sophia. My name is Sophia, nice to meet you, and once again thanks. I have never seen you around, are you..?" I asked

" pretty name for a pretty girl and I am the new student, currently going on a road trip," he said.

I blushed at his comment " thanks".

" I am also going there. so, let's go together ?" he asked and I nodded.

He had the prettiest blue eyes, I have ever seen, peaceful and calming but something said to me his eyes were just like calm before the storm.

I ignored the bad feeling and walked with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does she feel like that??? What do you think about Nolan?

any guesses??

love you all!!!

~shreya