【25】𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 6.90$

────☆★☆────

Twinboo made a new post

────☆★☆────

Twinboo

Liked by WilburSoot and 50

Liked by WilburSoot and 50.534 others

had lots of fun in the uk and met and got to know so many cool people. can't wait to come back one day <3

ranboomc: agreed

tommyinnit: you better come back

tubbolive: can't wait to see you again soon ;)

WilburSoot: can't wait to see you again soon also

Twinboo: @tubbolive @WilburSoot when you see everyone from the uk again except your boyfriend :,(

Load more comments...

────☆★☆────

A Few Weeks Later

Ally laid on her bed with her laptop before her, watching funny YouTube videos. It was strange being in her own bed again after sleeping on a couch for four months straight.

The first few days she got back home she had to get used to having an actual bed again and kinda wished she still had that couch, she supposed it was some sort of Stockholm Syndrom that the couch gave her or something. Or maybe she just missed it because it reminded her of Tommy, since whenever he was staying over they would more or less share it, more often than not one of them would end up on the floor during the night, since both of them, as they painfully found out, moved around a lot during the night.

She smiled slightly at the thought. She missed him more than she thought she would, especially knowing that it would take a while until she'd see him again. Sure they'd text and call, but it wasn't the same as actually being in the same room and talking face to face. She sighed. She really missed him, but she would never admit to it if asked.

The girl turned to look at the photos she had hanging on the wall opposite to her. Some were quite old, showing tiny Ally and Ranboo and their parents and other various people important to her. Some were a little bit newer, the one that immediately caught her eyes was the one she took on Ranboo and hers graduation day, or the day before they flew to the UK. The newest batch of pictures hanging at the bottom were all pictures from the last four months, various people were on them, various locations were shown, and various activities took place in them.

It felt melancholic. Her chest ached at the thought of all the things that had happened, but not in a bad or painful way, just in a "it's sad it's over" way. A wish that the four months were longer or didn't have to end at all, but all good things come to an end eventually, right?