40 : tell me what's wrong... please.

fourty:

_______________________

Haru's

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling my head aching and waking me up from my slumber.

"ahh fvck..."
I groaned, feeling my head stinging as if someone hammered me on my temples. I didn't had enough sleep last night because... I ended up crying. Fvck.

"You're awake already?"
The door opened, revealing someone holding a tray of breakfast. He smiled at me, walking towards the bed and placing the tray on my side.

"Was just about to wake you up for breakfast... even tho it's not morning anymore... eat now and take the medicine in there. It'll ease your headache."

I stared at him while he's talking, not even listening to what he is saying. it is already late afternoon... and it is very cloudy outside. It's raining.

"Why did you let me in?"
I asked him. He looked at me, surprised. He then chuckled and shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't know... For closure? You are still my ex, Haru. we were once lovers at least...."

Soobin smiled at me.

When i walked out of that hospital after what i saw on the rooftop, i never knew where my feet led me up until i am already in front of his apartment's door.

Soobin's apartment complex is just nearby the hospital and i used to go here whenever i had free time when we were still together. I unconsciously went here and gladly, he let me in.

"thank you. for.... Letting me crash last night."
He smiled at me, shaking his head.

"It's nothing. Do not sweat about it."
He whispered, smiling causing his deep dimples to show up.

"You should eat now... I know you aren't feeling well because of how much you cried last night..." he looked at the tray of breakfast he brought for me and simply smiled.

"If you wouldn't mind me asking this... why were you crying? Can i help you?"
He asked.

Soobin was always this very kind and loving boyfriend to me until he decided to cheat. Yeah, he hid his secret relationship with a senior of our university for about half a year. If only i didn't caught them in the act maybe they were still meeting each other in my back right now.

But yeah, past is past. Let's not remember it.

"It's none of your business..."
I simply whispered, taking a sip on the coffee next to the plate of breakfast he prepared.

"Ah yeah.. of course.."
he awkwardly laughed, brushing his nape and gazing at me.

"I knew it.. You still love black coffee...."
i looked at the content of the small mug seeing the black coffee he used to brew for me when we were still together. I didn't tasted its bitterness 'til he said it. if he didn't told me it was a black coffee i won't even notice. i was spacing out, thinking about someone.

Jay.

I still can't understand...

"Why are you so sad? Is it because of your new guy? Did he cheated?"
he asked, looking at me as if he's joking. I looked at him and nodded my head slightly.

"yes."
I said, making the smile on his face completely fade. he pursed his lips and looked away.

"O-Oh I didn't know.. I was just joking... but he's bad for making you cry...."
he whispered.