♡ Chapter 10 ♡

After resting for thirty minutes on jungkook's warm embrace y/n gathered some energy and got up. And jungkook also got up and held his hands protectively, ready to catch her if she fell down.

"Let's go back" said Hoseok.

And they all started walking back to the cave. While looking around.

"I have a question" y/n said while breaking the silence

"I have a question" y/n said while breaking the silence. They all stopped ."What is it?" Jungkook asked with his low, husky accent.

"Why did that creepy creature. What is his name? K-ka-ke-"
"Kegan" jimin laughed. "That's right. Kegan. why did he called you 'Asgorath'? What does that mean?" Y/n asked curiously while looking at jungkook.
"Oh that?" jimin said while taking all the attention to him.
"Asgorath was the dragon deity of creation. He is also referred to as the God of Dragons or the Lord of the North Wind-." He explained.
"So he is a god?" She asked with wide eyes interrupting jimin. She turned to jungkook and gave him a look. Taehyung started laughing "No silly let him finish first" And jungkook was there, trying to hold his laughter.
"Oh sorry" y/n said and jimin started talking again. "Asgorath was the most powerful dragon in the world. And jungkook is also powerful like him not as much as the Asgorath but he is powerful. So most of the other creatures address him as Asgorath" Jimin finished explaining and smiled.
"Wow" y/n exclaimed and turned to jungkook who had a proud smile on his face. "Impressive" y/n give him thumbs up. And jungkook had a proud smirk on his handsome face.
"So you guys have powers?" Y/n asked curiously and others nodded at her. "Like what?" She asked.

"You see y/n, Namjoon is the leader. He is the Alpha. Even though jungkook is more powerful he has to listen to Namjoon, we all have to." Said Taehyung.
"Ohh that's why you all obey him?" Y/n asked. "Yes, if we don't listen to him he use his Alpha voice and it is really scary, we really don't want to make him angry. But Namjoon is really a great leader he always listen to us. So we can't tell you about powers of the others without their permission. But we can tell you ours." Taehyung explained and why nodded at him still thinking how much Namjoon can be scary, how much his voice must be powerful. Specially to scare a dragon.

"Okay I will explain you some basics. There are two types of powers. One is called as white magic and other one is black magic. And there are also many types of fury attacks. All these things are unique to each other. Jin hyung and hoseok hyung have some white magic powers. But all the other have black." Said jimin.

"I am a water dragon" he continued. "Lightning Bolt' is one of my powers than controlling water. It fires a pure blast of electricity. works very well on any and all water type creatures.
'Lightning Fury Attack' is the way i attack most of the time.Huge bolts of Lightning rain from the sky and blast all attacks heading for enemy dragon, or fry all eneimes in the area. Arrrrrrr and I can make waterspouts too." He said. "Wait I will show you a small trick I can do"
Jimin held his hand out near the small water spring and a good amount of water started floating above his hand. And he mage a dragon by using the water. And gave it to y/n.