Chapter 70 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 118 | Guests: Got7 & Park Jin-young (JYP)

.

"JAAAMMMEEESSSS!!!!!"

The Brothers are already inside the classroom when they suddenly hear someone shouting the name of their maknae. All of them started laughing as they already knew who it was and what is going to happen next.

"Eh? W-Why me again?" James hurriedly runs away since his desk is near the back door where they all used to enter the classroom. He is now in front of the class, hiding at Youngchul's desk. 

"Two weeks in a row~" the Brothers are giggling as they wonder why Hodong is targeting James two weeks in a row.

"JAMESSS!!"  Hodong hardly slides the door, "haha, where is he?" he laughs when he saw that James is not in his seat and hiding at Youngchul's desk. 

"Yah! I can't believe you did that! Have you gone crazy?" Hodong starts the little skit that he often does at the start of every episode of the show. He is now acting like a disappointed and sad older Brother.

"Wae? wae? what's wrong?" the Brothers curiously asked.

"I didn't do anything~" James laughs at his older Brother.

"How could you do that? Didn't you even think how Irene will feel when she saw you with another girl?" Hodong said.

"What?! You're with another girl?!" the Brothers are genuinely shocked by that. They actually stopped thinking that this is just a skit.

"Eh?!" James is shocked and dumbfounded. He looked around even at the staff of the show as he is confused why there's suddenly an allegation against him.

"I saw the photos! It's all over the internet!" Hodong told him. "You're with Jennifer Lawrence~" he added.

"Ahh.. ai-- hyung~~" James and the Brothers burst out laughing. They didn't anticipate that Hodong was just talking about the photos of James with Jennifer Lawrence that was taken backstage at the Stand-up comedy show in LA last week. Hodong is just happily laughing for making his Brothers a little nervous.

"Stop making stuff up!" Janghoon scolds their eldest Brother. "That news is already a week old, haha~" Soogeun laughingly remarked. 

"Hyung, I also had photos with Ms. Taraji P. Henson, Mr. Kobe Bryant and Mr. Michael Ealy. Those famous celebrities visit us backstage, of course, I will ask for a photo with them~" James chuckles as he explained to Hodong. "Right, everyone would have done the same. Plus, everyone had already seen those photos~" Sangmin added.

"So it's just photos? nothing else?" Hodong asked.

"Hyung, of course. I would never do something like that to her~" James smilingly replied.

"Ohh~~" the Brothers smiled as they all love that answer from their maknae. James then soon realized what his Brothers made him say in front of the cameras, which will be seen by millions of viewers. James blushed a little knowing that it's already too late to react, so he just smile and slowly walks back to his desk while his Brothers are giggling.

Then all of a sudden, the front door slides open, revealing their guests for today...

"Ohhh~~" the Brothers scream and got excited to see their guests. 

"JYP!!!", "JYP is here!!!", "He's finally here!! Hodong, Sangmin and Heechul are the ones who are shouting the most out of excitement. Meanwhile...

"GOT7!!!" James is more excited to see Got7 than JYP, unlike his older Brothers. Jackson, JB, Jinyoung and Yugyeom point and salute at James as they appreciate his warm welcome to them.