Chapter 23

"It's my pleasure to talk to you, Mr Lee. Please excuse me." Taehyung bowed slightly to the business man, turning around.

He looked at the place where chocolates were placed, frowning when he can't see Jungkook's presence there.

He walked around, trying to find the boy but he can't.

"Damn, this place is too crowded." He cursed, grabbing his phone as he quickly typed someone's phone number.

"Hello, Lim?"

"Yes Mr Kim?"

"Ready the guard team and tell them to look around this place. Jungkook went missing now. Inform me if you guys found him."

"Yes-" Taehyung hang up the phone swiftly. He ruffled his hair, letting out a deep breath in process, "Where are you, kook?"

--------------------------------------------------

"Mhmm!!" Jungkook wiggled, trying to get out from that someone's grip but he's too weak. He found himself difficult to breath as his mouth is covered by someone's hand.

He choose to stop wiggling. He just look around, tears filled in his eyes as he found himself in a dark dark place. He was dragged inside a room, with looks more like a basement as it's dark and dirty.

This makes Jungkook wonder, why there's room like this in Taehyung's company.

"Ahh!" He got yanked, landing on the floor poorly. He breathes heavily, trying to catch his breath.

Though tears blurred his eyesight, he still able to see someone is sitting in front of him with the help of the bright moonlight.

"W-Who are you?" Jungkook whimpered, backing away. He raised his head up in fear when someone hold him with hands, making him can't move at all.

"You don't recognize me? I'm Mr Lee, remember?" Mr Lee sat there with his legs crossed, staring at the whimpering male in front of him.

Jungkook sniffled, more tears produced in his eyes. He nodded his head in fear, "W-Why?"

"Why? You mean why did I drag you here?"

Received a nod from the boy, Mr Lee chuckled, "The reason is simple. I'm here to kill you."

"K-Kill?" Jungkook's eyes widen, heart almost stopped for a second.

"Yes, kill you. Such an unfortunate soul. If you're not blocking my way to have my money, I might accept you as one of my slave." Mr Lim squatted down, lifting Jungkook's cheeks with his finger.

Jungkook doesn't know what to do. "H-Hyungie..." He muttered. Taehyung is the only person he came up in his mind now.

Mr Lim laughed loudly, "Your hyungie will save you. But not now. When he arrived, he's going to see you drenched in your own blood, with no pulse, no sign of living and no longer breathing." He clicked his fingers and a bulky man walked forward, with a baseball bat in his hands.

Jungkook fearfully stared at the bulky man then to the thick baseball bat, body trembled crazily. "P-Please don't kill me..." He shook his head furiously, begging Mr Lim.

"Did you know why I choose baseball bat to kill you?" Mr Lim grabbed the bat, "Cause your hyungie once hit me with this thing. It hurts like hell. If I can't take revenge on him, I'll take revenge from his loved one, which is you."

Not waiting Jungkook to utter his next sentence, Mr Lim hit the boy's head hardly with the baseball bat, making the boy fell straight to the floor.

Blood flowed out from Jungkook's head. He hasn't even got to cry over the wound in his head, another hit was landed on his stomach.

He curled himself, trying to protect himself as best as he could. His eyesight were blurry, probably because of the hit on his head just now.

Black dots appeared in his eyesight as he again whimpered, "S-Save me, hyungie..."

He heard the door slammed opened, "What are you doing dad?!" He heard someone screamed out. He wants to see who is it but he can't. He closed his eyes, slowly losing conscious.