momo; broken promise

=====✰𖧷★=====
𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨; 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ

=====✰𖧷★=====𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨; 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ

Y/n's Pov

It's been months since what happen to both Momo and I. It's been months too since i started to live with Jihyo.

Jihyo and i are so good to each other, she take care of me well when i am still in pain. She always make me happy in her ways, and i'm really thankful to her.

Now that i remember the past. I'm wondering how's Momo now. Did she feel incomplete too like me? Since the last time we set apart that day, the day that she said she'll wait for me. Does she really keep that promise?

We didn't keep in contact since then. I think i'm ready now. Ready to commit love. What will she react if i told her that? Is she'll be happy? glad? sad? angry?

I'll contact her so we can meet up today. I wonder if she haven't change her contact number yet.

I type her number in my phone and it ring! Then that means she didn't change it yet.

Seconds later and it answered. Once again, i heard her voice.

"Hello? Who's this?" She asked, i chuckled. She sounds annoyed.

"Hey, Momo. It's me.... Y/n." I said. The other line went silent for a whole minute and i thought the call ended, but not. She's just silent.

"Y-Y/n? It's... it's been awhile. H-How are you?" She finally responded. But why does she sound like that? like she's scared.

"I'm okay. Thanks to Jihyo for taking care of me haha." I awkwardly said as i chuckled.

"You. How are you? You know after what happen... are you doing well?" I asked.

"I'm okay, too." She shortly said. Something is definitely going on, but i shrugged off that feeling.

"Oh. Uhm... a-are you free today? Can we meet somewhere? I need to tell you something." I said feeling excited.

"Sure, but i can't be late. I need to meet someone this evening." She replied. My smiled dropped.

Could she be... meeting her girlfriend?

Aish, i'm ovethinking.

I am.

"O-Oh, that's okay! I just need to tell you something." I said.