Ω 41 Ω

"what the hell are you three doing here?!" jeno asked quite harshly, putting his whip back inside his pocket.

"and how the hell did you find us?" jaemin completed.

"tell me the fact you arrived when we realised donghyuck was missing in purely coincidental..." renjun sighed.

the three boys standing in the doorframe smiled sheepishly before entering the apartment and placing the girl they were carrying on the nearest sofa.

"to answer your questions, not, it isn't coincidental. second, mark told me where you were. and jeno, we all need to have a little talk together."

"and what kind of talk involves a passed-out girl, hendery?" jaemin raised a brow.

"this is serim. she's the daughter of mnemosyne." yangyang explained. "and i guess her and chenle have things to say to each other."

"look, hendery, yangyang, xiaojum... we're very happy to see you there, but everything is fucked up at the moment, and it's honestly not the best time to just barge in and start being all intellectual with us."renjun stated.

jisung stood a few feet behind, his mind confused about what was happening.

hendery had said mark had told him where they were. and hendery was hades' son too.

could that mean that the three of them were corrupted too? like mark?

should they really trust them.

"we know where doinghyuck is." xiaojun said, making all heads turn towards him.

"where is he?!" jeno yelled.

"we will discuss about it in a minute. but before, we need chenle to have a talk with serim." yangyang explained.

chenle blinked a few times before stepping forwards and approaching the girl on the couch.

hendery snapped his fingers, making the girl's eyes open immediately.

"guys, this is the daughter of mnemosyne, titaness of memory and remembrance. and she has something to show chenle." hendery declared.

"what do i need to do?" chenle asked.

"just approach her, don't worry, she won't harm you." xiaojun told.

"how can you be so sure? she's the daughter of a titan. and titans are our mortal enemies." jeno spoke sceptically.

"she's wearing a hell chocker. if she does something hendery doesn't want her to do, she'll die."

all heads turned towards jisung who had just spoken.

poseidon's son had recognized the leather strap choking the girl. it was the same that was on his mother's neck at the moment, threatening to tighten forever if jisung ever said something wrong.

"i'm not even going to ask how you know about that..." chenle declared, turning around again to look at the girl.

"okay, serim. show him."

the girl rolled her eyes, holding her hand out and trying to reach for chenle's wrist.

however, her hand was pushed away by jisung who appeared by chenle's side protectively.

"no touch, no vision, fish." the girl said, glaring at the demigod.

"careful how you talk, serim." yangyang warned, making the girl roll her eyes again.