//Chapter 20//

FEW WEEKS HAVE PASSED since the debutante of Athanasia, invitations to tea parties are sent to her while Athanaris was also busy with his own letters, letters that contain proposals of noble houses all around the empire and some outside.

Said Prince is laying down on the couch, he sighed as he tossed another letter of proposal to the small mountain beside him.

He stared blankly on the white ceiling before sighing again.

He stayed like that for a few more minutes before an idea came to mind. "Boring. . ."

After a few minutes of peaceful and boring silence, a knock was heard, Athanaris gave his permission for the person to enter and in came a red haired knight.

He raised his eyebrow in question with a small smile on his lips.

"His Majesty requested your presence your highness."

"Why?"

"An invitation for a boat ride with her highness my prince."

Athanaris's eyes sparkled like a child as he jumped off the couch and skipped out of the room.

He turned his head to Felix and called "And Felix?"

"Yes Your Highness?"

"How many time have I told you not to be too formal to me." He said and pouted unconsciously causing Felix to hide a laugh with a cough because of the cuteness.

"Yes Prince" he said before patting Athanaris's head, admiring how soft his white locks were.

----------

ATHANARIS ARRIVED at the lake where Claude and Athanasia were waiting for him.

"Good evening Father, Athy"

"Good evening Big brother!" Athanasia greeted back with a wide smile, Claude giving a silent one as he gazed at the siblings with loving eyes although nothing has changed with his expression. (Tsun-Tsun)

They got on the boat with Athanaris sitting beside Athanasia despite Claude's silent protests. Who would've thought the great emperor Claude would get jealous if his son chose to sit beside his sister and not him.

The both sailed as Athanaris started to doze off, only hearing parts of the conversation between Claude and Athanasia something about her falling into the lake when she was little.

'That happened?'

He continued to doze of and would've already fallen asleep if not for Athanasia's screams, he opened his eyes and looked at the plant in front of him with a frown.

'Disgusting' he thought before noticing Athanasia on Claude's lap, hugging him for dear life.

He laughed in his mind because of the scene, thinking about how the relationship between the two have developed over the years.

His thoughts were cut off when the boat tipped over due to Athanasia moving about due to fright.

"Ack-"

Athanaris heaved a sigh as he and Athanasia was carried to the shore by Claude. (He strong ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ)

They were dried by Claude using magic, Athanaris laughing and teasing Athanasia lightly as Claude just watched them, amused by their antics.

Not long after they were dried, a picnic is set. Athanaris continued his disrupted sleep, his head on Claude's lap as Claude played with his hair.

A peaceful atmosphere surrounded the three.

----------

FEW DAYS have passed since the boat ride and currently, Athanasia is holding a tea party, Claude didn't want her to go to the houses if the nobles who have invited her.

Currently, the group of girls were gossiping about the good looking guys in their empire, admiring *ahem* simping *ahem* Felix, the Knight of Crimson Blood.

As for Athanaris, the prince is currently suffering from paperwork untill a certain magician just whisked him away for a walk.

"Flowers..." Athanaris said in a daze as a peaceful atmosphere surrounded the two, Lucas beside him just admiring the view (Aris).

He plucked two flowers, Dahlia and Peony, his two favorite flowers and placed one on Lucas's ear, smiling brightly at the slightly taller male causing the later to blush.

(He doesn't actually know the meaning of the flower, just liked them because they look beautiful.)

The two passed by where Athanasia have set up their tea party and greeted her before leaving.

What they didn't know is that the girls started to squeal and fangirl over the prince and the magician who looked coldly at them. Some imagining the two together.

________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hi, hello Author here.
Sorry for the one month delay of this update.

Funny thing is I forgot how to write haha yeah after months of not writing I'm already unfamiliar with my writing style, I just hope this chapter did not disappoint despite this being slightly shorter than my other chaps.

I've re-read the whole thing to know what to write again, I can't believe I wrote something like this.

Also some comments just made me uncomfortable.

No it will not be incest. Claude and Athanasius are really possessive uncle and dad due to some of their past where their trauma lies, I'll include that in the future.

And I don't know whether to let Athanaris with one of them or just poly but I'm leaning towards poly.

I'll also be inserting n Oc for Athanasia so she won't get lonely.

To tell y'all the truth, I've been losing interest in writing that's why sometimes I can't write anything cause my mind is blank not like the past where I started with a sentence and finish the chap within an hour.

I don't want to discontinue this really, It just feels so wrong if I discontinued this even though I'm slowly losing interest so I will still be writing but might not be updating often.

Also thank you LL for your support and advices, Love y'all.

-Sera