Ω 43 Ω

"there."

the eight boys stopped walking as hendery pointed at a manhole cover on the floor, in the middle of the road.

"there?" jisung raised a brow.

"it's an entry. renjun can pass there. it's very narrow." hendery informed, reading the map he had in his hands.

"are you trying to send him to his death right now?" jaemin asked quite harshly.

"renjun is fully capable of staying alive." yangyang told. "more than any of us, i think."

"anyway." jaemin shrugged yangyang's remark. "how is he going to get in when the manhole is in the middle of the road with dozens of people around?"

"something called diversion." xiaojun informed. "i'm in charge of that."

"great." jaemin rolled his eyes, turning towards his smaller boyfriend.

renjun looked up at jaemin smiling shyly.

"do you want to go there?" jaemin asked, cupping the boy's cheeks.

"i want to save donghyuck. i'd do anything for that." renjun nodded.

"okay." ares' son bent to kiss renjun's lips fully. "be careful princess, alright?"

"you're talking as if i couldn't defend myself..." renjun rolled his eyes playfully.

"he doesn't want you hurt." jeno intervened. "and i don't want you hurt either. so, we want you to be careful."

"i will be, don't worry." renjun smiled again.

"come here."

jeno wrapped his arms around renjun's petite frame, engulfing the boy in a tight embrace.

jaemin soon joined the hug, jeno opening his arm to include his other boyfriend in the hug too.

"i love you, boys." jeno declared, dropping a peck on both boys' lips.

"i love you too." renjun replied, tightening the hug.

"take care of yourself, okay? we'll try to be the quickest possible to help you." jaemin added.

"of course."

they parted from the hug, turning their heads to look at hendery, xiaojun and yangyang who all had their eyes widened at the sudden intimate moment.

chenle and jisung weren't paying much attention.

"i'm ready." renjun informed, making the three boys wake up from their trance.

"yeah." hendedry coughed. "so... xiaojun will make a diversion while jaemin, jeno and i lift the manhole cover. then, you slide inside, and finally, xiaojun will seal it once you'll be in. everything okay?"

renjun nodded professionally as jeno and jaemin didn't like the idea of locking their boyfriend under the ground. but he seemed to know what he did.

"let's go then. xiao, your time to shine." hendery ruffled xiaojun's hair.

"three... two... one... boom..." he said, snapping his fingers as the top of a building caught fire making the whole street face the building while screaming – and pulling their phones out to film.

"go, go, go!" hendery informed as him, jeno and jaemin lifted the manhole cover.

renjun slid inside the hold, not forgetting to peck his two boyfriend's lips before disappearing inside.