Ω 45 Ω

"we're all here." yangyang declared, counting them as chenle and jisung arrived outside last. "we need to find a place to go."

"you rented an apartment; we should be safe there." xiaojun said, looking at jeno.

"let's go then, it's not too far." jaemin nodded immediately, walking in the direction of their rented apartment.

"no, wait." mark interrupted them. "we can't go there."

"we can't stay here either, traitor." jaemin spat, turning around harshly.

"yeah, but we need to find somewhere else than the apartment. i showed them where it was..." mark told, coughing at the end of his sentence.

"very good now..." jeno rolled his eyes, his will to punch mark straight in the face getting higher with each second passing.

"we could go somewhere crowdy. that way, even if they follow us, they won't be able to attack." renjun stated after a few seconds.

"that was our strategy before too. and we were attacked every single time." jisung told, earning a glare from jaemin.

"feel free to tell us if you have a better idea." he growled, dangerously approaching poseidon's son.

"n-no, i guss crowdy places are cool." jisung gulped, trying not to get on jaemin's bad side.

"do you have an idea of crowdy place we could go to?" hendery asked renjun.

"how about the eiffel tower? it's high and quite far from here." renjun explained. "we'll be able to see them attacking if they do."

"great. to the eiffel tower then." yangyang nodded as he turned around, following the sign that indicated the giant iron structure.

"wait!"

all the boys turned around, looking at chenle.

"what again?" jaemin rolled his eyes – his speciality.

"is no one wondering why donghyuck is dressed like... that?" chenle raised a brow, gesturing towards donghyuck's very revealing clothes.

"i-it's a long s-story..." donghyuck coughed, his arms wrapping around his body to hide it the best he could.

"no offense, but you look like the sons of eros." hendery replied, checking donghyuck out from head to toe.

"will you stop eye-fucking him like that?" mark growled, stepping in front of donghyuck as he pushed his brother away. "and don't insult him."

"oh, it's not an insult." xiaojun informed. "taeyong wears that kind of stuff, and it's very flattering on him. it is on donghyuck too, actually."

"can you all stop looking at him like that? you're making him shy." mark declared, standing protectively in front of donghyuck as he tried hiding his body.

"it's alright. i'll give him my sweater." yangyang declared as his pulled out his off-white joconde sweater and helped donghyuck wearing it.

the sweater wasn't very long, and the fact him and yangyang were approximatively the same height didn't help. it barely went pass his butt, but at least, it covered the top part of his body.

"now that donghyuck is fully- well, partly dressed..." jaemin started. "could we go and not get killed by anyone storming out of the catacombs right now?"