Ω 46 Ω

"to attack?!" donghyuck gasped, looking at his surroundings but seeing nothing else than his friends and the mist.

"chenle, do you have your flying sneakers with you?" renjun asked his chinese friend.

"yeah." he replied, tapping his foot on the ground twice, and making two little white wings appear on each side of the sneaker.

"can you fly there and tell us what they are up to?"

"i'm on it." chenle nodded, jumping over the edge and falling into the mist, disappearing from their sights.

"are you sure he isn't going to get hurt?" jisung asked right after his crush jumped away.

"chenle is a fully capable boy, don't worry about him." xiaojun told, reassuring the boy.

"yeah, i swear you'll have time to ask him out once we'll have thrown all those demi titans in the tartarus." jeno added.

"w-what?" jisung stammered, his cheeks getting red.

"come on, stop teasing him. we don't need him distracted if we have to fight." renjun rolled his eyes, interrupting the teasing.

"it stinks." chenle announced as soon as he landed on the platform again.

"how?" yangyang asked quickly.

"they have put mist on the whole tower. also, most of the tourists left because they started sending monsters on the champ de mars." chenle explained.

"what kind of monsters?" jaemin raised a brow.

"all sorts of monters." chenle replied. "chimeras, harpies, griffins, manticores... i even saw a sphinx."

"what are they doing?" hendery questioned.

"how could i know?" chenle snorted.

"you saw them. what were they doing?" hendery continued.

"i don't know. they were all walking towards the four feet of the tower." chenle told. "i'm not inside their minds."

"they're escalading the tower to block us at the top." renjun declared simply.

"how the hell- "

"he's athena's son." jeno cut xiaojun's question. "now, shouldn't start to fight?"

"he's right. let's fight." jaemin nodded, pulling his sword out and making it spin around his hand. "a strategy to propose?" he asked looking at his oldest boyfriend.

"me?" renjun asked surprised. "i thought you were the specialist in terms of war and fighting."

"yeah, but you always have the best ideas, baby. so, i'll trust you on this one." jaemin winked at renjun, making the smaller male giggle.

"guys, the strategy." yangyang said, interrupting their sweet boyfriend talk.

"we're going down to fight. donghyuck stays up here with mark. and chenle, you make sure that no one gets to the very top as you can fly around." renjun said professionally. "any questions?"

the boys shook their heads in unison.

"great. there are three demi titans left. hendery, you're in charge of throwing them back in the tartarus. and for the others, focus on the monsters. they can't reach donghyuck." renjun continued his speech. "now, let's go."