Chapter 26 (b)

Aaron--

I was sitting in my penthouse, alone. Allena was in the mansion sleeping soundly and here I'm being all sleepless night. She sleeps so peacefully. Its been two hours and I'm here, drowning myself into the pool of alcohol. Every single time when, a bitter taste of liquid flowed down into my throat, that every time it reminds me of Allena and her deeds. Every time I tried to trust her, to believe her, to love her, to cherish her, to take care of her, to protect her, to do crazy bantering with her, to hug her, to kiss her, to make love with her, to start new life with her..... BUT every time, every single time, she did something which broke my every thought, every dream like a.....like a glass?? Oh god I'm Hella drunk.

I slowly moved towards couch, which is located near the little bar established inside my penthouse. Which is still unseen by Allena. Its my place where I cure my pains, my sorrows, my hurts, my tensions, my mind..... everything, which disturbs me.

I lay on that couch, my cell phone is on silent mode........ someone's incoming call is visible but my eyes got blurred due to effect of alcohol and soon I fell asleep.... PEACEFULLY!!!

In morning, I groaned when the sunrays falling on my face directly from the window in front. Disturbing my absolute peaceful sleep, frustratingly I sat on the couch, and a sharp pain in my head strikes giving me tight hangover. Slowly I massage my temples and move towards the bedroom and direct into the bathroom for making myself ready for a day.

I take a long relaxing hot shower which helping me calm my nerves. After relaxing my disturbed mind I wrap white towel on down, then re-entered in my bedroom and moved directly into the walk-in closet, dressed in grey t-shirt, blue ripped denims with leather jacket.

Why casual??? Because today I've no mood to go office...... I want some alone time for myself.

After dressing up, I check my phone and there were almost tons of calls from mom, dad, maid Melessa and my PA.

First I call mom.....

In just one ring call picked up, and high pitch voice entered into my ear almost damaging my ear drums.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AARON?? He...here she... she's suff... suffering aa... Aaron..... please come be... before you....lo...lost..." First mom yelled then her voice turned into sobs... Making me shocked.

"What are you taking mom? Lost?? What I'm losing mom? Why are you crying? What happened mom?" I bombed her with questions.

"Son!" Dad's voice come from other side.

"Dad, why mom crying? What happened?" I asked him.

"Aaron....Allena...... we're in Main city hospital.... Come fast.." he said also sobbing and call dead with beep.

Suddenly realization hit me hard and I run towards the car... And drove towards the hospital....

After almost thirty minutes of extreme speed driving I reached and run towards the reception.

"Aa...alle... Allena Gray?" I managed to said...while breathing heavily.

"She's in OPT no. 2, fifth floor." Said receptionist.... And I run towards the direction, lift was busy so I took stairs, wanting to see Allena as soon as possible.

As I reached near the opt, I saw almost four figures, in which two is mom, dad and other two is my PA and the maid which I signed for Allena.

"Mom.." I said in small voice, she turn towards me and BOOM!!!!!

she slapped me so fucking tight.... I was fucking shocked.

"Mom??"

"Don't Aaron! Just don't..... Because of you she in their suffering for her life, your babies suffering for their life." Said mom still sobbing.

"But what I did? What happened to her? There's still some time in her delivery then?" I asked all confused, ignoring her slap.

"What you did? Seriously Aaron?? She's unconscious from last night, till Melessa saw her in the morning and find her almost dead. And you were no where to find. She's their Aaron... Just wish nothing happen to her or babies." Mom said sobbing her eyes out, pointing towards opt door.

Tears start flowing from my eyes. And I kneels down in front of mom.

'oh god what I did in my rage? That's why she's groaning in pain last night, and then fell silent means that time she's fall unconscious... And I....I was thinking her sleeping peacefully.' I thought in huge guilt.

We're waiting for Allena's whereabouts, as its been two hours since I come hospital, and she's inside before that.

We waited some more when doctor comes out of the operation theatre while removing his mask. Mom, dad and me rush towards him.

"How Allena doctor? She's fine na?" Ask mom.

"Can we see her? She's ok na? Please say something doctor?" Mom bombed him with questions.

"Allena and babies....how's the three?" I finally asked.

"Hold on Anna (Aaron's mother), Aaron. Let the doctor talk first." Said dad as matter of fact. Mom and me went silent.

"Well congratulations Mr. Gray you become a father of triplets...the babies are healthy and fine.... We run some test on them as they birth before due date. Whilst allena..... Allena was in.little critical condition. As the delivery happened by C-section." Said doctor.

"Triplets??? But you said it twins??" I asked him disbelief.

"Well sometime it happens Mr. Gray. In ultrasound and test the other fetus were hide under the another one. As we operate their were first two is above and the third one is underneath them." He explained.

"When we able so see all four of them?" Asked me.

"About babies, you can see them soon, also take them home. But about Allena... she's under observation, and we didn't allow anyone now to meet her atleast for now. Now!! if you please excuse me." Said doctor and walk away.

We waited, to get a glance of Allena but they shift her into other room from inside......but after half an hour, two nurses come holding three small bundles of joy in their hands...giving them into our arms. We three carried each one of them.

They all are baby boys.... One is like me, other one is like Allena, and the third one is like the combination of both of us. They all are sleeping peacefully. While I was thinking about Allena, will she leave us for the sake of some billion dollars.

Without my knowing, my PA did his job and inform Mr. Wesley about the birth. So that he comes with documents which is under protection in his eyes.

'will you able to separate there mother's love from these innocent bundles of joy in your arms?' inner voice asked.

'will I able???' I repeat, all confused.