Ω 50 Ω

"how are you doing today?"

donghyuck lifted his head, meeting eyes with hendery who was leaning against a tree, not too far away from him.

"i'm good, i guess." donghyuck replied, taking a sip of his juice.

  it was their first morning in the camp after coming back from paris. they had gotten at the camp late at night, and they all had gone to sleep quickly. now, it was the early morning, and it seemed like they weren't all awake. donghyuck had decided to have a breakfast peacefully – something he hadn't been able to have for long.

"what about you?" donghyuck asked.

"i'm feeling better now that i'm sure we got rid of the titans." hendery explained, taking a sit next to donghyuck. "we had been looking for a way to defeat them for long..."

"that's what i understood, yeah." donghyuck nodded.

"hendery!! come with us, we're going to hunt in the woods!"

both boys at the breakfast table lifted their heads, seeing yangyang and xiaojun waving at their boyfriend.

donghyuck smiled as he felt their hearts beating in unison, and as he saw the names of each's lovers on top of their heads in bright pink letters. their love had been lasting for quite some time, and it would keep lasting for long, donghyuck was sure of that.

"i'm having a talk with donghyuck, babes! i'm coming right after!" hendery replied.

"okay!" yangyang nodded as he sent hendery a flying kiss before grabbing xiaojun's arm and pulling him away in the woods.

donghyuck stared at hendery while the boy looked at his two boyfriends escaping towards the woods with a smile.

the tanned male tried deciphering what hendery was feeling, but he was surpised not to be able to feel anything. there was no name floating above his head, no spark... nothing. yet, donghyuck was 100% sure that hendery loved xiaojun and yangyang...

"i can't read your feelings..." donghyuck declared, hurting his pride as he spoke those words. how come wasn't he able to read someone's feelings when he was supposed to master love and relationships?

"my feelings?" hendery asked, turning his attention back on donghyuck.

"i can see that yangyang and xiaojun love you. but i can't see if you love them." donghyuck explained clearly.

"i do." hendery assured.

"yeah, i know. but i can't read it."

"let me guess..." he chuckled. "it's the same for mark's feelings?"

donghyuck though for a few seconds, recording every time he had tried deciphering mark's feelings to know if he had a chance or not. but sadly, every time he tried, he could feel nothing. it was as if mark didn't have a heart. as if he wasn't able to love.

"yeah..." donghyuck nodded.

"do you know why?" hendery raised a brow.

"do i look like i know?" donghyuck asked, sounding frustrated, which made hendery laugh.

"calm down." he told. "i'll explain why you can't read our feelings."

"you know why?!"

"well, i guess." hendery shrugged. "it's because hades' progenitures have no physical bodies."

"what?" donghyuck asked, completely confused as he looked at hendery's body to make sure it was real.