𝟒𝟏~𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

(Elle and Armando^)

(Elle and Armando^)

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

I stir sleepy in my sleep as I felt someone caressing my hair, hmm it feels good-wait, who's touching my hair?! I open my eyes, but close them again the next second, regretting as the sun shined on my face in such a angle. I sat up rubbing my eyes, and focused on the person towering over me when I heard a him chuckle.

I grin broadly as I see papa smiling at me and adoringly looking at me. "Hi, Papa," I say as I snuggle up to him. "Good morning, bambina, how did you sleep?" he asks holding me. "Yes, i slept like a baby," I sigh. I felt him kiss my head and turned me around to face him again.

"I came here to wake you up for breakfast; the family is supposed to arrive in two hours." Oh, now I'm nervous fucking hell I'm not even ready for this. "Don't worry bambina, they'll love you and were just as disheartened when you were kidnapped, especially your uncle Chris. (Christian)"

"You guys were best of friends like with your brothers. it was unbelievable that a three-year-old and a 23-year-old man were best friends " He laughs as he recalls those times.

I wish I hadn't been kidnapped. I have missed out on so much hating my family and not knowing I had grandparents, uncles, aunts, or even cousins. I snap out of my trance as Papa places his hands on my shoulders and smiles reassuringly at me.

"All right, I'll leave you to get ready and come down for breakfast because you missed it." I mumbled a small okay and went to my bathroom to shower and complete my morning routine.

When I'm finished, I go into my closet and find what I should wear. While going through my closet, I came across one of my own designed, a beautiful but simple slit black silk dress. without wasting a second, I took it out and put it on.

After that, I went to my vanity and put on a little makeup with my usual red lipstick and wore my gold snake tie necklace. I'm totally obsessed with snake earrings and necklaces.

I curled my short hair and wore my new black lace-up open-toe heels to finish today's look. I look presentable, beautiful, and sexy overall. I'n saying this once that i only look sexy for myself.

~'YASS BITCH' cheered my subconsy

kisses to you consy babe!

I walked into the kitchen and began making a cup of coffee to calm my nerves because I wouldn't be able to eat right now, and it was nearly lunchtime

I walked into the kitchen and began making a cup of coffee to calm my nerves because I wouldn't be able to eat right now, and it was nearly lunchtime. I check the time and see that I still have a half-hour until they arrive. I think i'll take a trip to the headquarters to see how well ms.nova is handling my business.

I texted Mr.T to get the cars ready and ran up to my room to get my bag,  just as I was about to walk out the door, Mama called me. "Where are you going, Elle?" She asked coming to hug me as I hug her back.

"I have some checking to do at the company it's been a long time since I last visited my own office." "Oh right, but can you please return on time, si?" I give her a quick yes and kiss on the cheeks before exiting the house.

i saw my guards waiting outside the SUV's and i greet Mr.T then get into the car. on my way i get a call from ana.

Surprising not.

"hey ell-" I interrupted her. "Ana, what the fuck? Do that again and see what happens! again what is this important work you couldn't wait to tell me about before you vanished?" I said it all in one breath and then took a deep breath.

"Calm the fuck down you demon, u-um Diego called and said he needed me to do a mission right away, so I had to stay back and carry it out." "Okay then, when are you coming back? It's lonely without youuu!" I grumble, and she laughs. "Don't worry, I'll be back soon to eat your tush! Okay, byee." "All right, bye!" I then hang up the phone. "Boss, we've arrived," he says as the guards open my side door and I exit.

When I walked in, it was as if everyone froze and looked at me, except for one girl who was looking at me with disgust. I roll my eyes and walk in, only to be stopped by the girl. "Excuse me, but who are you to enter in this manner? I should notify the guards."

Now that I look closely, she is wearing a shirt provided by my company, few button's missing, and the skirt is shorter than what we normally provide to employees, and she is clearly a new employee. I smirk, knowing I'm going to put this chick in her place.

She picks up the phone, most likely to contact the security guards. I wait until she's finished, and she smirks at me, saying, "Wait and see." I see Nova and the guards running towards me, terrified, probably wondering what I'll do to her after this mistake of hers. "She'll be fired, ma'am." I nod and smirk at the girl who looked baffled. "Who is she?" she asks Nova. "She's the boss."

I approach her and look her in the eyes, she pales. "Know your place next time—no, there will never be a next time—you're fired." my voice came out cold as I took a step back and told Nova, "Make sure she never gets a job in this industry." with that i walk into the elevator.

An hour later

I ended the discussion after explaining the plans for the entire month to the department heads, knowing I only had 20 minutes to get home. I pack my belongings and consider taking some files with me to look over at home.

"Nova, could you please hire a new receptionist who has manners and knows their place, understood?" She nods, and I walk out of the company, my face emotionless, but on the inside I'm shitting.

My car enters through the gates, and I notice several cars parked nearby, proving that they are present. I waited in the car for a few minutes as Mr.T look at me questioning.  "The whole family is here," he nods and walk to my side, opening my side door. "It'll be fine, you're fine," he says with an almost unnoticeable smile. I thank him with a smile and walk into the house.

here we go...

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

It's been a day since she left, and according to Noah, I went on a killing spree, which is true because I'm covered in the blood of 50 traitor men.

I'm looking forward to the Mafia gala. it'll be this weekend and only two days away, so I'm sure she'll be there. I'm not going to let her go this time. She is the light and love of my life. I'll confess my feelings to her, and her family can go to hell if they want to.

Just wait, baby girl, because once I get my hands on you, I'll fuck you senseless for leaving me..

~..~

Hey there loves! i'm sorry for the late update and this chapter is not much but hope you liked the chapter.

~question:

what do you think about Anastasia? is she sus or..;)

Also do vote and comment!<3

~Elle<3