𝟒𝟑~ 𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

We're sitting in the living room right now, my family patiently waiting for me to tell them about my life, my past. the reason I became a killer, assassin, and how I became a 'billionaire'.

It's a difficult and emotional roller coaster for me to remember everything I've gone through to get here, but I understand it's something they need to know from me because I want my family to see the whole me and love me for who I am. I, too, am in desperate need of closure.

so i started..

A/N:(Warning! mention of rape, abuse and killing)

"I don't remember much from when I was five, but I do remember a little from when I was around seven. I was kept in an dark empty cell that was filthy with blood stains everywhere and smelled awful. My seven-year-old self had no idea what was going on because I never saw anyone or had anyone visit me. I grew accustomed to it while eating there once a day. I slept on the floor without a blanket or anything. That, too, became second nature to me over time. I remember missing you guys; I knew I had a mother, a father, and even brothers, but it was all a blur to me. That was it until h-he came."

"Three people arrived one day. I couldn't tell who it was at first. One of them bought chains, which were later wrapped around me and tied to a chair. It was my first traumatic experience in life. They cut me, whipped me, and called me degraded names that I didn't understand at the time. It increased to a daily dose, and some days I didn't get food or water. They healed me and broke me again and again until I was lifeless almost dead."

"I had grown up by the age of eight, and he and his man took a liking to me, telling me how pretty a slut I was. He came with a group of his men one day and they..they took my innocence." It was all I say as i break down, and I burst into tears against my mother, who was also crying. I can hear crashes and glass shattering. Nonetheless, I did not look up at them. I took a deep breath to calm myself down and continued."

"He and his men rape me every day. It was excruciatingly painful and brutal. They tortured me even more severely once I reached the age of twelve. They used electrical devices and whips on my back, causing me to scream. I had reached maturity by then, and I knew they enjoyed watching me suffer, so I did my best...I never screamed. I never talked."

"They were confused, frustrated , but they knew they had broken me. That's when he told me about you two. My memories had faded by then, as a result of the tortures I had endured. He turned me against you. He made me despise my own mother." My mama sobbed in unison with my twin.

"Every day, I spent hating my papa and mama, whom I blamed for abandoning me because I was a girl. I was constantly reminded of how weak and pathetic I was and how I needed to be strong. That's when he started training me in the worst way possible." Tears streamed down my cheeks as I remembered my first kill, a tiny baby.