𝟒𝟗~𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

What my baby sister is going through is something that never leaves my mind. Nobody knows. But I can see the emptiness in her eyes; they are no longer as bright or as full of happiness as they once were. She is no longer the same person she used to be.

She would have assumed that no one saw the brief interaction between the American mafia don and her. Alexander, and we have a close relationship more like allies, though I don't know him well enough to know him like Lorenzo does as he is best of friends with him.

Something happened between them, as far as I know. I overheard Papa and Enzo conversing with him at the hospital; I didn't mean to hear it, but it was about my sister, and I had a right to know. And let me tell you, I didn't expect Papa to do something so stupid, because whatever he said, he never made sense.

She's already much more involved in the mafia than we are, and if Alexander and Elle end up together, I don't think it will bring her danger, but rather protection from two powerful mafia. I'm not saying I want them to end up together because no one deserves such a beautiful soul as my sister in my view.

Okay, I think I maybe lied when I said I didn't want them to end up together...the way they're dancing and singing without a care in the world. the way she's smiling, they look like they are in love and perfect. I've never heard such a sweet and melodious voice as my sister's. Alexander was also good too, but he had something in his eyes when he looked at her and she to him. I'm sure everyone here can see how he is looking at her as if she's the only woman here, as they stare in awe.

When they finished singing, Elle took off running, or more accurately, speed walking, and Alexander quickly followed her. What happened? My papa and brothers both look concerned so am i. "What was that?" mattia queried, clearly startling me. I glare at him, causing him to flee. "I'll go check on her," Anastasia says, and we nod.

The lights went out about five minutes later. I instinctively pull my brothers that I could reach in the darkness to a corner. Papa doing the same thing with Mama. wait, elle.. "Where is elle?" exclaimed Gio. "C'mon wait, I'll go see. you guys wait." I said as I pulled out my revolver, which I always carry. fuck the mafia rules, I knew something would happen. I pulled out my phone and was about to turn it on the flash as the gun shots rang out and the lights came back.

The person who i saw made my blood boil. that motherfucker!.

We were immediately alerted when we heard gunshots

We were immediately alerted when we heard gunshots. I drew my daggers, and Alex took his gun. "Hold on a minute, I'll go check." Is he crazy? "what? No, we'll go together "I say firmly. He looks at me for a moment before sighing. "All right, come on, we'll go from the back." I removed my heels and tossed them into a corner. "I'll be back for you later," I mutter, as Alex looks at me with amusement.

"What?" I ask, and he shakes his head no before leading us to the back. When we arrived, we found our guards gunned down. "I'm glad I remembered to bring a backup this time." He takes out his phone and begins to type something. "What are you up to?" "Just wait and see, baby girl." I'd forgotten how much I'd missed him calling me that.

We sneak through the door and notice a large crowd forming. We walked in the shadows, trying to figure out what was going on. When all of a sudden, a voice I recognise very well called out to me. "Where's my princess?" I came to a halt in my trance and looked at the person. 

Victor fucking Smirnoff In front of my family, I stormed out of the place I was hiding with the anger building inside me. "Aah, here's my princess!" he says grinning at me. I'd really like to knock his teeth out. "Ah, if it's not the Rapist we've got here." Smirking, I remarked. The happy face faded and was replaced by an infuriated one.

"what the fuck do you want!" yelled papa at victor. "My belonging," victor replies winking, looking dead in my eyes. With a flash, I could see Alex moving in front of me, holding Victor at gunpoint. "Well, if it isn't the lover boy," Victor snarled at Alex. "Do you want another bullet?" Alex reminds him smirking although you can see the anger in his eyes, causing victor to take a step back. That makes me laugh in my head. 

I take a step forward, close to Alex, and clasp our hands together. He looks down on me, his eyes soften, and he leans down to kiss my forehead, and we turn to look at the bastard, who looks clearly jealous of us. "You see, this woman here is mine, and no one is taking her from me this time." Alex shifts his gaze from victor to my papa, who seemed surprised.

I noticed movement behind Mama as she rotated to the side and looked behind her to see a man pointing a gun at her. My eyes widen, and I flung my dagger into the man's head, killing him. Mama froze on the spot because she hadn't expected that. I turn to face Victor with a murderous expression on my face.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? KILL THEM!" I swooped on him after he yelled at his men. We fought hand to hand, more like he did, and I took the dagger from my garter belt and stabbed him in the ribs, causing him to stumble down. I straddled him and continued punched him in the face. the gunshots and screaming stopped, but I didn't stop until he was unconscious and I was pulled away from him, for which I didn't protest.

"Bring him down to Cellar 101 and tie him up with electrical chains, making sure to toughen him up." order's m y papa still holding me as if I'm a baby. I actually am his baby and i'm all sweaty and bloodied looks like he doesn't mind. 

"Let's get you home, bambina," he says as he looks down at me. i snuggle more into him. He began to walk, but then came to a halt and returned back with me. I raise my head to see why. "Alexander, you and your men are welcome to stay with us." He states and walks us out of the mansion—no, castle—to the limo. I return my gaze to Alexander, mouthing a 'I love you,' and he responds with a 'I love you even more, baby girl.'

I smirked to myself, feeling a huge weight lift off my heart, and thought about what I could do and how much fun I'd have with the unconscious rapist fucker down the basement cellar. With that, I drifted off to sleep, unconcerned about the rest of the world.

see you tomorrow, victor Smirnoff.. 

~..~

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hello there, everyone! I hope you're all doing well. Sorry for the lack of updates; I've been so busy with my tests the last three days that I haven't had much time to post. I'm also having a severe headache that is making me feel unwell. Please be patient with me, and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll post an update on Friday! It's past midnight here, so goodnight! <3

HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT!

PS. question of the night: where tf is anastasia now?!

~COMMENT, FOLLOW & VOTE!

~Elle<3