17

Sid smirked looking at sana!

While asim said with a naughty smile...

Asim: accha toh tu maan raha hai ki sana teri bandi hai?

( So you are accepting that sana is your gf?)

Sid: haan! ( Yeah!)

Sana was just too shocked to react...

The man whom she admired as a viewer, was today claiming her as his girl?

That too, in national television? 

How?

She had no answer!

Sana's class ended and she looked at sid in daze!

While he only gave her a smile making her heart swell with happiness!

.
.

It was sid's turn to be the chemistry teacher!

Sana couldn’t talk to him about this but she was restless to ask that how he so fluently said that she is his?

It's still giving her goosebumps!

.
.
.

Sid:

Ok so I love to make true bonds!

This is a game reality show, people are selfish here at some point including me!

But still, if your bond is true with someone, you can't be selfish...

.

Sid said all this while looking at sana lovingly making her blush!

.

Sid:

So that's how my point is...

Did any of u think that u made a bond here without any selfishness, just in true emotions? 

.
.

Rashmi :

yes I Had a connection with devo...and I have a connection with paras!

Asim: paras k saath toh har ladki ka connection baan hi jaata hai... ( Paras makes connection with every girl) he said sarcastically!

Sana laughed...

Paras: ye toh mera charm hai... ( That's my charm!)

Asim:  nahi ye teri galatfehmi hai bhai...( No that's your misunderstanding)

Sid asim and sana laughed making paras glare which the trio royally ignored!

.
.
.

Rashmi: kahi na kahi mera aap k saath bhi ek bond hai... ( Somewhere, I have a bond with you too)

Sana rolled her eyes!

Sid: aap mere ko bol rahi hai? ( Are you talking to me?)

Rashmi: haan...( Yes)

Sid: mere saath aap ka koi bond nahi hai rashmi ji...( I have no bond with you Ms. Rashmi)

Rashmi: hai na? We are enemies and sometimes friends na? 

Sid: wo aap ki soch hai or aap ki soch mere soch se bohot alag hai... I don't consider you as my anything rashmi desai..

(That is your thinking and your thinking is very different from my thinking... Don't consider you as my anything Rashmi Desai..)

Paras: but dil se dil taak mai tumhari onscreen jodi ko sab ne pasand ki thi...toh bhai,  chemistry toh hai... ( But  in dil se dil tak serial,  your onscreen jodi was loved by all... So brother, you both have the chemistry!)