Chapter 20: the party

Brook's POV
"Remind me why did we buy this dress" Tom asked Draco after I tried on the spaghetti straps dress,"what do you want,it's pretty" I was admiring myself in front of the mirror while they watched from behind,"baby,if you're wearing this dress it's because you're bored and have nothing to do and you're stuck here" I rolled my eyes,moving my hands against my hips.

"Go try the other one before anyone comes and see you in this" Draco said,biting his lower lip,his gaze is on my ass. I cleared my throat,making him move his eyes away. I limped into my bathroom,my ankle still hurts,not like how it was before,but still hurts.

I went into the bathroom,taking off the dress,and putting the other one on,it looked good on me,not gonna lie,she looks longer than what she did in the store,but it's okay,she's beautiful,"we know you're done,come out" I rolled my eyes,coming out of the bathroom,"I mean-" Tom trailed off,"what,does it not look good?" His eyes widened open,"what,no,no,you just look amazing in it,baby" I smiled,turning around to look at the mirror,"best birthday present I have ever had" Draco whispered,probably to Tom not wanting me to hear.

"So.....it's the chosen dress,I guess?" I tilted my head to the side,not so sure,"it's not like you have any other choice" Draco got up,coming behind me,wrapping his hands around my waist,"you look amazing" he whispered in my ear,kissing the side of my head. Lilith burst inside the room,jumping on Draco's back,making me lose my balance a bit,making Draco hold me firm by my waist,"happy birthday,little ferret" he pulled away from me,"get off!" Lilith covered his eyes,"I love you so much,blondie" she kissed his cheek,getting off of him.

Draco fixed his messy hair,which was still messy after trying to fix it,catching his breath,"thank you,Lilith" he said calmly,making her smile,"oh my god" she was looking at me with her mouth gaped open,"Brook,you look......amazing" she said,shock was laced in her voice,"we need you to give her a mask" Tom pointed out,"yeah,yeah of course,Leah told me she doesn't have new ones" she smiled brightly,"by the way,Sienna is here".

"Oh yeah,go change into something comfortable,you're going to sit for a very long time now" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion,"the makeup artist and the hair stylist is here" Tom and Draco,"tell Sienna and her assistants to make her beautiful" Tom shouted as Lilith dragged me out of my room,"than they won't have much work to do" Lilith shouted back,making me blush and smile,"what,just the facts".

We walked to my room,Lilith looked too excited,roaming the room with her eyes,"it actually looks like a cell" since the first escape,they put bars from outside the windows,making the room darker,lonelier,more depressing,"I know" she gave me a smile of sympathy,walking in my closet. She came back with a grey long sleeves shirt,and a black plaid pants.

We walked to her room,Ares on the bed,on his phone,shirtless,looking like he woke up two minutes ago,"good morning,sleepyhead" she kissed his lip softly,making him smile,"do I need to leave?" He sat up quickly,yawning,"no,darling,you can watch me get ready,only Brook is a twist" she kissed his lips again,making him lay back down,I just stood in the corner of the room,feeling like I'm a bother or something,"Lilith?" A soft feminine voice said from behind the door,and Lilith ran over to it,"Sienna!" Lilith said excitedly.

They wrapped each other's hands around each other,giggling loudly,"I missed you so much,Lili" the girl which I realized name was Sienna,said,"so did I Sie,now I need you to meet the girl" she grabbed her hand,pulling her harshly into the room,"hey Ares" Sienna said softly,turning her gaze to me,"this is Brook" Lilith introduced me,making me give a small smile,"oh my god" she mutter,"damn,I'm glad I like girls" I chuckle slightly,"so,who are we starting with,"Brook,I want to shower" I showered before I tried the dresses on,"okay,sweetheart,sit down and let me do the magic" she smiled happily,rubbing my shoulder,"something soft,I assume" I nodded,it was as if she read my mind.