-Chapter Seventeen-

Thin Walls - Larry Stylinson

Summary: Louis moves into a flat while he’s at university, his next-door neighbour, Harry, who he’s never seen is rather loud at night. Louis confronts him about said noise and the two start to chat through the rather thin wall between their bedrooms. Will they ever meet, and if they do… what could ensue for the both of them?

Pairing: Harry/Louis… side of Liam/Niall

Warnings: may contain a little bit of swearing and that’s all for now, I think.

Chapter Seventeen

Harry lead Louis towards the park swinging their hands and humming a random tune, Louis tuned out everything and focused on Harry and their hands. He still didn’t understand exactly why Harry would want to go out on a date with him, and he silently dreaded weather Harry would get bored with him and not want to hang out any more, because to him, he’d rather actually die. He wasn’t sure when he’d become so close with Harry but one thing was for sure, he most certainly did not want it to come to an end.

‘What you thinking about?’ Harry asked curiously and Louis looked at him with a smile

‘Just enjoying the moment’ He replied squeezing Harrys hand, Harry smiled and lead them over the bridge. Louis stared at the place he’d been sat at in the pouring rain and Harry caught on

‘Is that where you were?’ He asked, Louis nodded and looked at Harry with a shy smile

‘err… yeah it was’ he said

‘Well I made this date here, to make good memories in here, instead of you sitting alone and stuff’ Harry drifted off looking at the ground; Louis released Harrys hand and Harry looked up just as Louis hugged him

‘Thanks Hazza’ He sighed and Harry chuckled wrapping his arms around Louis

‘come on, I want to show you something’ Harry smiled pulling away from Louis’ hug and holding his hand out, Louis took it and tangled their fingers together as Harry directed him to an old willow tree that’s branches hung low and formed almost an alcove. Louis thought it was beautiful.

‘Here’ Harry breathed as they reached a picnic blanket and basket.

‘It’s wonderful’ Louis grinned as Harry motioned for him to sit down, He freed his hand and sat down as Harry sat opposite him.

Louis couldn’t believe Harry would do anything like this, it was so thoughtful and beautiful. No one had ever put any thoughts like this into him before; Louis couldn’t hide his wide smile. Harry smiled back at him and Louis thought there wasn’t much better than this moment, and he wished it would never end. Louis’ stomach growled and Harry laughed. Louis blushed as Harry opened the basket next to him.

‘Hope you like chicken?’ Harry asked and Louis nodded immediately

‘Love pretty much anything, although I may have been put off fish for life’ He laughed and Harry nodded

‘I think I may have been put off fish too’ He wrinkled his nose and handed Louis a sandwich, Louis took it greatfully and sighed

‘You know, if you’d rather have a date with that sandwich, just tell me and I’ll leave’ Harry winked

‘Oh that’s so thoughtful, Hazza’ Louis replied with a smirk, He bit his lip as Harry pouted and he decided that, no, nothing could compare to how Harry looked.