𓆙 Chapter One 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

"Hey, Y/n! I heard that Naruto is coming back to Konoha soon!" Sakura smiled, excited to see her teammate for the first time in three years.

Y/n was also happy to see their friend again after three long years, and silently nodded, "How exciting."

"Eh? Sakura-Chan? Y/n?" A voice interrupts the duo out of nowhere. Sakura looks around, not recognising the voice, irritated that someone she didn't know addressed her and Y/n so casually.

Her eyes instantly widened the second she realised who it was.

"EH? NARUTO?!" Sakura yelps in shock, making your head instantly perk up, as you quickly turn around to spot him.

"Naruto...?" You tilted their head in surprise, "I see you ditched the orange and blue..." You nodded, noticing his outfit change.

"Yup! Orange and black now!" Naruto grinned in reply, as he showed off his new outfit.

"Good. Your outfit before was absolutely lurid." You bluntly insulted the poor blonde.

Sakura snickered, as she nodded her head in agreement, "It's way better now."

"HUH?? WAS IT REALLY THAT BAD!!?" Naruto felt his soul escape his body.

Y/n instantly replied, "Yes. It was ugly."

Naruto deadpanned at your harshness and bluntness, before he climbs up a tall lamp-post and looks down upon Konoha from above.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI IS BACK!" Naruto shouts, grinning as usual, as he announces his presence to the whole of Konoha, "This place hasn't changed one bit!!" He cheerfully stated.

Y/n let out a ghost of a smile from behind their bandaged face.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

"Naruto! Lady Tsunade would probably like it if you reported that you were back." Sakura reasonably explained to the dumb blonde.

They began walking side by side, with Naruto in the middle.

"Oh...the old hag...I haven't seen her in a long time!" Naruto says, excited to see Tsunade.

Sakura hits Naruto's head.

"EH?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR, SAKURA-CHAN!" Naruto whined, crocodile tears in his eyes.

"DON'T CALL THE HOKAGE 'THE OLD HAG', IT'S DISRESPECTFUL!" Sakura shouts, multiple tick-marks of her forehead.

Y/n deadpanned, "You guys bicker like children..." They murmured, as instantly, Sakura and Naruto snapped their heads towards them, gaping.

" They murmured, as instantly, Sakura and Naruto snapped their heads towards them, gaping