𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴
▃▃▃

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴▃▃▃

"Don't touch shit in my car, like nothin at all. Sit back and shut up," I spoke to Journey who sucked her teeth.

Her son was sitting in the carseat I got for when Kash has our baby; couldn't let the little jit be sittin without that.

It's dangerous; I know that for sure.

"Whose carseat?" Journ questioned me.

"What I say? Shut up, talkin to me."

She sucked her teeth again, but sat back and shut up.

As I was driving, I looked down seeing that Kash was callin me.

"Whats up baby mama?" I answered and Journey sucked her teeth, yet again next to me.

Finna pop the shit out of her mouth, if she do it again.

"Whose that?" Kash inquired.

"We'll talk about it later; wassup though.. you aight?"

"Ion know - lol ... last night Kaliek and Tru got shot at. I was just wondering if it was anybody you knew or if it was your people?" She questioned me.

Hm, most likely not. Niggas took the day off.

"Naah Kash, ion think so. I'm a make a few calls and shit to find out for you. You aight though?"

I heard her sigh onna line, "I mean ... yeah I'm cool. I never really cared for KP but ion want him to die and Tru — well yknow. Ion hate them so of course I don't wanna see em dead."

"I gotchu — you feeling aight; my  baby okay?" I asked her.

She sighed, "I been sick all morning; I can't keep anything down but crackers and soup..."

"Damn ... I can make you some homemade soup if you want me too — so you don't gotta keep eating that canned shit. My son need the best."

She laughed onna line, "this is your daughter; but okay I'll see you soon?"

"Yeah, see you soon."

"I love you Jehnai, thank you."

"I know; I love you too."

After I hung the phone up, I could feel Journey mugging a hole in the side of my face.

"Bro, stop fucking lookin' at me!" I snapped, cause she was irritating me.

"So you do got a baby on the way; what a joke. Sitting here not trynna claim your first baby though."

I licked my lips, "bitch, I didn't even know he existed until yesterday— what the fuck? If thats my son, you kept him away from me for 2 whole yrs. I missed his first everything, so suck my dick."

"Alright dad, we just need a mouth swab and one from the baby," the nurse spoke.

I opened up my mouth so she could do the swab and I watched as she placed inside a concealed container with a label.

She went over to Jasai, Journey said that's his name.

He was a little fussy, but eventually the nurse got the same and sealed it like she did mine.

"All done," she beamed.

"Aight; cool how long for the results?" I questioned.

"Well, it will take about 2-5 days to get the results back. In the meantime — just relax. A letter will be sent out; a phone call made and the results will be on myportal as well."

"Any other questions?" She looked at us and I shrugged.

"No thank you, have a good one;" Journey spoke up and I just rolled my eyes.

"He's reaching for you," Journ said to me.

"Ion care right now; put em in the carseat and lets go."

She sighed, "when the test results come back; I hope you won't continue to treat your son cold like this."

I waved her off, "right now he ain't my son; thats your child so for right now its fuck him." I shrugged cause she was irritating me.

"Wow, fuck you Jehnai." She spazzed as she pushed me.

I took a deep breath, "please don't make me black your other eye;" I whispered and she just passed me.

"I fuckin hate you," she said to me.

"Feeling's mutual dummy."

"What are we doin here?" Journey questioned me as I pulled up in front of a decent hotel.

"You not stayin wimmie for the 2-5 days — so I paid for yall room for 5 days. Please do not contact me unless it has to do with the results for this little boy."

"You really gon put your first born and baby mother/ first love in a hotel?" She looked stunned.

"Uhm yes — they got all the accommodations you need. I packed some of my sisters clothes in the bag for you as well. You're welcome;" I spoke sarcastically.

"You're really not shit," she got out the car and grabbed her son as well as that suitcase.

Once they was inside; my ass pulled out and started driving to Kash's.

Durk played lowly in the background as I thought about this shit.

The fact that I could possibly be this little boys dad was killing me —- I already missed so much ... especially if he is mine.

Not gon lie — he resembles his mama more but I do some similar features of mine.

He handsome for sure ... if he is my kid I really gotta make up for lost time.

What don't make sense to me is if he was mine all along why wouldn't you find someway to contact me?

Journey had my familes numbers; allat ... instead she waited two years to come on my doorstep with this shit.

It just ain't make sense ... she probably just running from that abusive nigga she fucking.

He fucked her eye up; probably had this nigga playin stepdaddy thinkin he was good for her or sum. M

Besides me, Journey's taste in niggas made no sense.

Shit was exhausting, watching her get her feelings hurt for so long.

I was the good nigga that got hurt though; but fuck it.

She no longer my responsibility and for my sake and mental health. I fuckinv hope this baby ain't mine.