𝟒. asthma

WHITE FLAG

chapter four : asthma
{ season one - episode three }

chapter four : asthma{ season one - episode three }

"WOO-HOO! YEAH! Woah!" Glenn exclaimed with excitement as the two young adults drove across a cliff, approaching the camp. They had successfully saved everyone from the roof, since they were now all in the back of Rick's van, except Merle.

"Let's enjoy the moment while we can. 'Cause as soon as we get back, everyone's gonna get all annoyed with the whole alarm shit, you know that, right?!" Kloe asked, yelling over the loud alarm.

"Mhm!" Glenn hummed, still having the widest smile on his face. Glenn finally slammed on the brakes, the car coming to a stop as everyone from camp approached the two. Glenn and Kloe stepped out of the car, slamming the doors shut behind them.

"Holy crap. Turn that damn thing off!" Dale shouted, standing on top of his RV.

"I don't know how!" the Asian yelled back.

"Neither do I!" the brunette added. Her gaze soon fell on Zayn who had a look of relief on his face at the sight of his little sister. She sent him a brief assuring smile before turning to Shane and Amy, who were walking over to the pair.

"Pop the damn hood, please," Shane said in a low, annoyed tone.

"My sister, Andrea..." Amy spoke over Shane, worry written across her face.

"What?" Kloe asked, looking over at Shane.

"Pop the damn hood!"

"Okay, okay!" Glenn crawled back into the car and pushed a button which lifted the hood of the scarlet red car. "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Is she okay? Is she all right?!" Amy begged. "Is she alive?!"

"She's okay! She's okay!"

"Is she coming back?!"

"Yes!" Glenn answered in an annoyed tone.

"Why isn't she with you guys?" The amount of shouts coming from Amy and Glenn were putting Kloe on edge slightly, causing her to firmly squeeze my eyes shut. Finally, everything went to peace as Jim pulled out a cable which stopped the alarm. "Is she okay?!"

"Yeah, fine. Everybody is." Glenn informed in a lower, calming tone. "Well, Merle, not so much," Glenn squinted his eyes from the sunlight that seeped through the clouds.

"Are you both crazy, driving this wailing bastard up here?" Shane questioned, anger loaning in his voice. "Are you trying to draw every walker for miles?"

"I think we're okay," Dale turned his head in every direction, checking for walkers, which turned out there were none.

"You call being stupid okay?" Shane peered over his shoulder at the old man with a questionable look.