134 - Rusted Sword

Cole look at the blood that covers his hand. He was about to wash it with water or shake it off when he suddenly saw that it was vanishing visible to the naked eye.

It looks like both his True Phoenix Fire and [Transforming Soulbound Feathers] are doing their job of purifying everthing near him.

Though, he don't know if blood would always be considered unpure or if it was just the blood coming from cultivator who practice demonic arts.

It only take a few seconds before the blood thay cakes his hand vanish like it wasn't there in the first place.

After that, he raise his head and finally look at the guarded and vigilant second-in-command disciple from Corpse Refining Sect.

What Cole didn't know was that with his angry emotion, he was releasing the aura of Immortal Regal Phoenix. Although the aura he releases is far more weak from the True-Rank Avaian Beast Immortal Regal Phoenix, or any True-Rank Beast in that matter, it was still very powerful and not a normal human could withstand it.

As of now, the man could only tell that Cole was far more deadly than he anticipated, probably even more powerful than Gu Xi, who they deem to be the most powerful among the righteous path disciples.

He was painfully aware of that, that he don't even bother to escape. After all, predatory instinct will be provoked more when they saw their prey fearful and escaping. It was more sensible to stay that to run.

Besides, this beautiful man can appear anywhere he wanted. If not, he will try to stop Cole on advancing and gave time the lady to summon her ghost out the antique mirror.

He don't know if his opponent use pure speed and just teleport himself to their location. But whatever it was, it was still a bad news for them.

As of now, his situation could be said to be cornered. No one could also come to aid him since the others was occupied with own opponent. Furthermore, they don't having a good time themselves...

He was basically on his own facing a predator...

He could also feel the hatred intended for them wafting out of Cole, which he always encountered due to the path they practice. His eyes were looking at him like a sharp gaze of eagle!

He can't help but look at the second-in-command disciple of Blood Demon's Creed with panicked gaze.

Who would've thought that a demonic cultivator will feel fear when facing a righteous cultivator?!

The anemic looking guy of Blood Demon's Creed recieve the underlying message but he didn't dare to look for long lest he pull Cole's aggro. After all, he's a practitioner that practice blood controlling arts and he felt that blood near the white clothed man will get burned when it was near him. If he face Cole, he will be like fighting in the middle of the dessert, his blood will get dissipated to the air and vanish.

He could only brought the blood orb and leave a very urgent message asking for reinforcement and assistance! And make it fast since there number is starting to decrease and they were dying one by one!

After the man left his message, his face looks more pale than ever. One would even wonder why he's still alive until now.

The blood orb quiver immediately after. The anemic man squeeze the last ounce of his Soul-Energy and read the reply—'Sacrifice'!

It was just a single word message but he felt that mountain fall on top of his shoulders! In fact, this word was always used by them! But it was different now that he could be that needed to sacrifice.

Meanwhile, the second-in-command disciple of Corpse Refining Sect look back at Cole. This time, his face seems to age suddenly and some sign of livor mortis could be seen in his body. But contrary to the what one could visually see, his vitality becomes so rich that it seems... overflowing.