Love on a boulder

In the last 24 hours, I had received one surprise on top of the other. And while a few of them were a little extreme, I loved every single one, and more importantly, I loved how much closer it brought me to Lucas.

This was no different.

I closed my eyes, tightening my arms around Lucas's neck as he walked through the curtain of water cascading down in heavy beats. When I opened them, we were in a small, curved space. The rocky walls were rough-hewn and there was a different kind of coolness to it. After a few seconds of roaming my eyes around in both amazement and wonder, I got a hint. Tilting my head I gave Lucas a small but loving smile, "A cave?"

In a gentle motion, he placed me back on my feet, his arms still wrapped around me and making me lean into him. "More like an alcove," His warm breath on my neck, along with the coziness on this place was already sending thoughts through my head. It also helped that the waterfall provided a sort of privacy and protection from the world outside. "But I'm hoping it would serve the same purpose."

I twisted in his arms, meeting his eyes, and asking the question I already knew the answer to, "and what could that possibly be?"

"Let me show you," He fingered the strap of my swim top, leaving a slow tease as he pushed the flimsy material lower and suddenly my body hummed with life. The thin and soft fabric could only do so much and it slipped over my shoulders easily until my breasts were on display for him.

With anyone else, I would feel self-conscious with the tan lines on my skin, but I could not remember to feel shame with the intensity in his eyes as Lucas watched me. His deep-set blue eyes were heavy, dark, and unblinking like nothing else could take his attention from me right now. Like nothing else mattered.

"So fucking beautiful," he murmured, trailing his deft fingers down the side of my breast. His free hand worked on my other breast, rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. There was a sharp twinge of pain from the action, but it was easily dismissed, replaced by the arousal shooting through my body. "I'm torn between having these in my mouth, or my hands, or on my cock. Tell me which would you rather have Muffin?"

I went to tell him that I would gladly take anything he gave me, but with my mind tumbling with desire for this sexy as sin man, I could only moan at his touch.

His lips closed over mine, signaling his approval for my answer, vague as it was. Without breaking the kiss, he gripped my thighs, lifting me and I only had time to register a smooth boulder before he dropped me on it.

"Take that off and spread your legs," he commanded, eyeing the swim shorts I had on.

I did as I was told, hurrying the black shorts off my body without bothering to give a sexy show, I desperately needed to have his hands on me again. Lucas kept his hungry gaze on me, as he stood over me, one hand stroking his cock through his shorts.

Setting my clothes aside, I adjusted on the boulder to part my legs as the ache in my breasts developed into a full-fledged throb blaring in my sex. When his tongue darted out to wet his lips, I knew I was gone, lost in him and all the things I knew he would do to me.

"Perfect," he growled, his eyes fixed on my splayed thighs. I on my part, watched with anticipation as he pulled his shirt over his head. His shorts followed next, and I bit my lip mesmerized by the sight. His cock sprang free, the broad crown dripping with proof of his desire.

He dropped between my spread thighs, gripping them in a possessive hold and teasing dangerously to the spot I ached for him to touch. I released a shuddering breath at the warmth of his breath on my pussy and when he spoke, the heat flaring through me reached a higher peak.