Chapter 15- JealousInnit

I was so excited to stream with someone I hadn't had the chance to before, especially since he super deserved the attention. It was my personal small streamer, Chaysingstars. Oh, and his best friend, Noctivax. I really really liked Chayse. Like a lot. Of course, gushing about the guy I arguably spent more time with than my boyfriend, whom I was on video call with was maybe not a great move. "He's so sweet and I've been wanting to stream with him since forever! I'm so so so psyched!" I squeaked happily. Tommy rolled his eyes and grimaced.

"He doesn't sound that great." Tommy muttered and pouted.

"Awwww is someone jealous?" I giggled.

"No! I just think it's weird he's so obsessed with you."

"He isn't obsessed with me. Are you really gonna be that kind of boyfriend? The 'you-can't-have-any-masc-friends-because-you're-mine' type? Cause that's very incel-fragile-masculinity of you if so."

"I'm not saying that, I just don't want him getting any ideas." He grumbled. I sighed heavily and smiled at him.

"Look, JealousInnit, I have to join a call with the boys since stream is starting soon. You can watch the stream and you can text me whatever makes you upset and I can have Chayse and Finn cut back on it, sound good?"

"Fine. But if he tries to put the moves on you I'll kill him." He sighed and said goodbye before hanging up. I went into the video call in Finn, Chayse, and I's group chat.

"Nyx! Hi!" Finn exclaimed as their pretty face popped up on the screen.

"(y/n) my beloved!" Chayse greeted me brightly.

"There's my favorite white boys! Friendly reminder you're both very hot and I love you. I did tell you guys I've never played Phas before, right?" I said.

"That's okay (y/n), Finn is basically an expert and Phas is more about having fun than winning." Chayse answered comfortingly.

We chatted for a bit longer while I waited for my stream to fill up before we started. I did my intro and gave out the tic and stim warnings since Finn and Chayse have Tourettes Syndrome. "People of the Nyxsomnia community, please welcome two of my favorite white boys: Finn Noctivax and Chayse Chaysingstars! Say hi guys!" I said. The two of them said hi and Chayse told me that every one of my Chat buddies was saying hi to me too. "Artsy, Quokii, Salt, Karma, Jenna, Steven, Dex, Wiff, Borf, Moni, Bam, Mack, Grace! Hi guys! I love you!" I said excitedly. I propped up my phone so I could see the screen when Tommy texted me.

We all got into the game and I explained to my Chat what the game was and how I'd barely played through the tutorial since I was so spooked. I was the last to load into the van and I remarked how I had no money to lose so I could be the sacrifice if we needed to distract the ghost during a hunt.

"How could we let our beloved get murdered by ghosts on purpose? Not to mention, you'll have the expensive stuff since we bought you all the good stuff." Finn said. I smiled brightly at them.

"Mr. Noctivax, I love you." I replied. I noticed Chayse fake pouting and laughed. "I love you too, Chayse. Thank you both for the nice ghost hunting gear." Chayse smiled and we walked into the house. I stuck by Chayse's side so that if the ghost decided to jumpscare me I at least wouldn't be alone.

"Why can't you hold hands with someone in game? This would be much less terrifying if Chayse was holding my hand." I said as a bit, pouting slightly.

"This is why you need to come visit us one day, Nyx: so we can hold hands and go ghost hunting. We could drive down to The Winchester Mystery House and everything!" Chayse replied.

"That sounds amazing, actually."

Chayse and I soon found the ghost room and Finn exercised his most powerful skill, magically finding the Ouija Board so we'd lose sanity even faster. Chayse wanted to stay and ask the ghost questions on Spirit Box since he had brought that, so Finn and I walked back to the van to grab more supplies.

I looked down at my phone that had been buzzing aggressively and saw Tommy had been spamming me angrily about Chayse and Finn flirting with me and me flirting back. I knew that I'd promised to make sure Tommy was kept happy, but it was a little fun watching him squirm. That's part of why I was so pleased Finn suggested I stay and watch cams for orbs and monitor sanity so he could complete some daily challenges involving that.

"Hey, ghost, do you think Chayse is hot?" Finn asked jokingly as they kept trying Spirit Box.

"Sooo hot." I said over coms in a ghost voice. Finn and Chayse laughed. After one more round similar to that and Tommy texting me nonstop, I suggested Tommy join the call in the Discord chat and they agreed. I told Tommy to join the call and he did quietly, for the time being. We went back to playing and we were actually fine for a few rounds, that is until it got down to our last round before the stream ended.

"Damn it! Well, the last hint is the book at least." Finn said, angrily. Finn and Chayse had both died and I was the last one left, on 50% sanity, with no pills left, and Finn had all the expensive stuff on him. I was feeling bold, and I'd already cost them both so much of their savings that I thought if I could just get their death pictures for the insurance money, I'd be helping make up for that.

"Hey, Finn? At what sanity does the ghost hunt again?" I asked hesitantly.

"It's most likely if you dip below 50, why?" Finn sighed.

"Nyx, no. Just put the classification in the journal and let's go." Chayse said sternly.

"I'm going back in. I should be able to get the pictures before it hunts and then I can make it out." I said, grabbing a camera. I ran into the house and got a quick picture of Chayse's body, then found Finn's body.

I got the picture just as my flashlight began flickering. I screamed and ran for the closet. I shut the door and whimpered as I listened to the ghost groan and stomp around the halls looking for me. By some miracle, I managed to survive. I opened the closet door and started running for the front door. To my horror, the ghost started hunting again. I kept going straight to the door and managed to escape with Chayse and Finn cheering loudly.

"NYX, HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" Chayse screamed happily.

"NYX THAT WAS SO HOT!" Finn added. I smiled at both of them and looked down at my phone buzzing angrily. I ended stream quickly after sending my chat to Chayse and Finn's streams since they were gonna play some Valorant.

"Before you say anything, I'm sorry I didn't really do anything about the flirting stuff I just thought it was kinda funny and then I got carried away with it." I said quickly after I picked up Tommy's call. He kind of just sighed.

"Look, it's fine. I just panic a little when other people flirt with you, yaknow? I know it's just how you are with some people and I won't ask you to change that, I just wanted to tell you that's why I got so upset about it." Tommy replied evenly.

"Well, if it's a serious issue, I can keep it restrained. I'm glad you're actually being mature and reasonable about this, though. I kind of thought you might like, be super mad at me or something." I said.

"Mature and reasonable? Of course not, Chayse is now my archnemesis, but I wouldn't start a proper fight over it. I... care about you too much to do something that dumb." He replied. I giggled at his comment about Chayse being his new archnemesis. We sat and talked for a while about nothing in particular, something I always felt was nice about Tommy-- not everything felt like it had to mean something-- it was just easy, I guess. Eventually we both fell asleep, still on call, comforted by the fact our relationship wasn't under constant strain of fighting to be important to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: was this a shameless promo for my streamers? Yes, yes it was. Here's the links to their Twitch accounts, go ahead and show them some love if you'd like to! And hey, maybe you'll see me in their chats! (oh and some of my Chat buddies I listed above who stream too)

Chayse Chaysingstars, my favorite streamer and beloved: https://www.twitch.tv/chaysingstars

Finn Noctivax, our beloved: https://www.twitch.tv/noctivax

Moni, my beloved: https://www.twitch.tv/moni_is_here