What Where?

"Gordon. Nice to see you." She stepped in and gave him a hug with a kiss on the cheek. "And you must me Scarlett. I've been so excited to meet you." She beamed and stretched her arms out for a hug. "Hi, nice to meet you." I smiled and eventually pulled away from the hug. "Thank you for inviting me over. I couldn't wait to meet you."

"Go ahead, dinners on the table." Bombay gestured towards the kitchen and she started to walk in. "Damn, you can score a women like that?" I whispered shouted and he glared at me. "She looks like Angelina Jolie." I said in the same tone. "I know, and she's nice. Isn't it awesome?" He raised his eyebrows and I laughed walking past him into the kitchen.

"So, tell me about yourself." The woman smiled at me as we sat down. "Well, Ive been playing hockey since i was three, my favorite color is blue, and I'm captain of the hockey team at eden hall." I spoke everything that came to mind. "I've heard all about your hockey career, you're amazingly talented." She took a sip of her drink and i thanked her.

"My little boy, Liam, came to me asking to play hockey. I had no clue where he got that from, but then he told me he was watching you play in the goodwill games, and said that you made him want to play. He said you made it look like so much fun." She explained and i listened and a smile grew on my face. Bombay just sat and watched us talk and i could tell he was happy we were getting along.

"Is he playing hockey, did he try it?" I questioned wanting to know if he stuck with it. "Yeah, he's at a camp right now actually. It's his third day and the camp counselor said he's doing amazing. He's gonna be so mad that i was here with you. I wanted to meet you and have us be able to properly meet before i bring him as well."

"Yeah, that's amazing. Next time you have to bring him. Maybe i can even teach him some things too." i said excitedly and she nodded. "So, you have someone special?" She gave me a look and Bombay coughed. "This is where I leave the room." He shook his head and walked out while we both laughed. "It's complicated." I shrugged and i could tell she understood.

"That it is. I've got time, you wanna tell me what happened?" She asked and i looked at her. "Do you really wanna know?" I questioned not sure if she knew what she was getting herself into. "Of course."

-

"Oh, wow," She said after i told her the whole story. "Well, i must say, you handled it really well. The whole revenge thing is so much fun isn't it?" She smirked and I agreed. "Are we done talking about my daughters love life?" Bombay walked into the room carefully. "For now." Maria shrugged and I laughed. "Good. I cant handle much more." He shuddered.

"Dinner was great. I had the most amazing time meeting you, Scarlett. But, i must get going. Liam's gonna be getting out of a camp soon and i have to pick him up." she explained getting her jacket and i stood up with her. "It was nice meeting you. Bring Liam next time. I'd love to meet him." I waved while Bombay walked her out the door. "Of course, thank you!" She smiled and got into her car.

"If you don't keep her forever i will actually never talk to you again." I turned to Bombay and he chuckled. "Oh, thanks. But I plan on keeping her for as long as possible."

"That's not good enough. Forever is a good word. She's pretty, nice, and she has a kid who i can teach hockey to? I don't know how you manage." I shook my head walking back inside. "Need a ride back to school?" Bombay asked after we finished cleaning dinner. "Uh, yeah. I have some homework to finish up." I got my stuff and got into the car.

-

"And she has a little boy named Liam who wants to play hockey." I finished telling Aspen about the lunch on the way to practice. "That's so cute. do i get to meet her? You said she was hot?" Aspen smirked and i rolled my eyes.

"You're not gonna meet her if you act like that." i laughed walking into the rink. I started to put my hair up into a braid and i heard a laugh from Aspen. "Is that a hickey?" She exclaimed and my eyes widened.

"What? Where?"

"On you're neck, dipshit." She flicked a spot on my neck and i let my hair fall back down. "No." I muttered slipping my helmet over my head quickly. "From who?" She laughed before i skated away.

She followed and i lifted my helmet back up. "Hey guys." We heard a voice before i got to answer. I sighed knowing the voice and aspen's mouth fell open. "No." She laughed and I stayed quiet. "No way!"

"What?" Cameron asked walking up to us and I turned around. "Nothing. Let's practice. Everyone let's go!" I skated away quickly.

-

shorter one sorryyy