21: mommy kim

Jennie's POV

The CEO of Kim Corporation, Ms. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim was seen having a cozy and sweet date in a park with her mysterious girlfriend. The media and netizens are so shocked by the sudden news because the CEO doesn't talk much about her personal li—

"Holy shit!" Jisoo exclaimed. "That's why your mom have bombarded me with messages and missed calls!"

I massaged my temple. Thank God the photos are when me and Lisa are walking in the park and not the kiss. And she's wearing a mask there. I sighed. Does she saw the news already?

Jisoo laughed. "You are so fucking dead!"

"Shut the fuck up chicken!" She just laughed and wiggled her eyebrows.

"It's Lisa isn't it?" She asked and smiling knowingly. I just rolled my eyes. She laughed. "Hah! I knew it! That's why she's been acting like this highschool girl who's finally asked out by her ultimate crush."

I chuckled at her last statement. That's cute. I suddenly missed her. All of a sudden, I think the universe heard my thoughts because my phone rang. It's Lisa.

"Hey there gorgeous" I said. She chuckled.

"Hi Nini!" She said. It's her nickname for me. It's cute isn't it?

"You know I love hearing your voice and I miss you, right? But why did you call Lili? Have you seen the news? Are you okay? Should I make the media silent about it? Are you mad because we're on the headlines?"

I just heard her giggled. "Woah slow down tiger! Yes, I saw the news. I'm not mad at you Nini and I'm fine, really. I just called because I'm worried about you when I saw the news. Are you okay? You'll be the talk of the town because they didn't see my face clearly." She said in the other line and I can feel her pouting.

I chuckled. "I'm always the talk of the town baby. Didn't you know that already?"

She laughed. "You're humbleness amazes me." She sarcastically said. I laughed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked because I know she wants us to become as lowkey as possible.

"Yeah. I'm fine Nini. You don't have to worry about me okay?"

I smiled. "Okay baby. Are you busy today?"

"Kinda. We have a photoshoot for your company's new campaign, CEO." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay dork. Eat lunch with me, Jisoo unnie, and Chaeng."

"But I'm bus—"

"No buts. I'm the CEO, remember?" I said.

"Fineeeee you power tripping mandu. I'll see you three in a bit. Just text me the address."

"Yah! I'm not—" Then she hanged up. What the hell?

I looked at Jisoo unnie and saw her raising her eyebrow waiting for me to explain.

"Okay fine. We've established our feelings for each other but we aren't official yet." I sighed. She smirked.

"Finally! You're so fucking slow!" She said.

"Yah! It's just... Okay fine. I'm scared okay? That's why it took me five years to come back and face her." I sighed. It's true. Jisoo unnie smiled and pat my head.

"I'm proud of you Jennie." She said. I smiled.

"Thank you Chu. Love you!" I said. She grimaced. "Ew!"

"Yah!" I said. This fucking chicken head. She just laughed.

Lisa's POV

I looked at Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie because they're sitting in front of us.

"What?" I said. They just smiled. I know the meaning of it already. I know they're happy for me and Jennie. But I know that there's a lot to talk about before anything else.

"We're just happy you two are finally together." Chaeyoung said.

"I'm still courting Lisa so it's not official yet." Jennie said. I smiled at her. She's freaking serious about courting me.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at each other and smiled.

"We have an announcement to make." Jisoo said.

"What is it unnie?" I asked.

They've raised both there hands and said, "WE'RE ENGAGED!"

Jennie gasped. "Unnie! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Jisoo chuckled. "Surprise?"

I stand up and hugged Chaeyoung. "Congrats Chaengie! I'm so happy for you Chip!"

She hugged me and said, "Thank you Lis! Love youuuu!

I kissed her cheeks. "Love you too!"

Jisoo unnie pouted. "Yah! Don't kiss my fiancé!" She jokingly said. I just laughed. And then suddenly Jennie pulled me so I landed on her lap.

"Jennie! We're at a restaurant." I exclaimed.

"Don't kiss girls like that!" She said. I rolled my eyes. Chaeyoung laughed.

"They're really blood related." She said and shake her head.

The lunch was composed of teasing and talking about their engagement party which will be held the day after tomorrow. We went on separate ways after that.

Jennie insisted after I'm done with the photoshoot, she'll fetch me in the company. I think someone was tailing behind us when we left but Jennie just brushed it off.

She said her mom was in Busan to check their branch their and she's alone so I said that we should have a dinner in their house. I watched Jennie cooked. She's just good at everything I guess. We're totally opposite, I'm a disaster in the kitchen.

I chuckled. Jennie looked at me. "Why are you chuckling?"

"After all these years, you're still good at cooking."

"And you still don't know how to cook." She said. I pouted.

"What a meanie." I crossed arms. She laughed. "I'm just telling the truth baby." She winked. I blushed at the endearment. I looked away.

She went near me and pinched my cheeks. "Aww, the baby is shy."

"I'm not a baby!"

"You are. You're my baby." She planted kisses on my forehead and cheeks.

I giggled. "Jennie! It tickles." She chuckled and pulled away only in a few inches. I looked at her eyes and I saw her looking at my lips.

"Jen..."

"Yes baby?..."

I closed my eyes waiting for her lips to touch mine. I felt her minty breathe.

"I didn't expect to see this moment after a long tiring day." A voice said. We both flinched and looked at the person who spoke and we saw Jennie's mom crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows.

"Mom! I thought you're still in Busan." Jennie said. I looked away and blushed. Holy shit it's mommy Kim.

"Lalisa" She said. I felt chills in my spine. Am I going to die?

"Y-yes Auntie?"

"Let's talk in the living room while Jennie is cooking." I looked at Jennie and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't scare her like that!" Jennie said but her mom pretend not to hear it because she turned away and went to the living room.

I looked at Jennie. She just smiled and kissed my forehead. "You're going to be okay Lili."

I just nodded and went to the living room.

Is this the end of me?

I hope not.

AN: CHAESOO IS ENGAGED!

Is mommy kim angry? 👀

PS: STREAM RED ALBUM(TAYLOR'S VERSION) FOR GOOD LIFE ❤️