thirty one

"Mommy hurt bad." Daloni cried, clutching his stomach. Daloni had woke Heaven crying at the top of his lungs. Heaven's eyes popped up running to his room.

"What's wrong papa?" She asked, turning his lights on and the ceiling fan, so that extra air would be circulating.

Daloni reached for Heaven, coughing through his cries. "Hurt bad."

Heaven used the hand sanitizer on his tall nightstand and applied some to her hands before picking him up. "C'mon let's go to mommy room." She said, putting him on her hip.

Nevaeh and Zylin were at their house, because him and Heaven had a argument. Heaven confronted him about everything that Cadence was saying, but Zylin just tried to brush the subject off.

"Point to where it hurts." She stated, scooting against her headboard, adjusting him in her lap.

Daloni pointed to his stomach and chest. Heaven nodded her head and laid him down beside her. She took one hand rubbing his chest while the other rubbed his stomach. Sometimes it eased the pain.

She watched Daloni's cries get a little softer while his eyes started getting heavy. She continued her routine for about five minutes.

"I love you." She whispered, kissing his forehead. She wasn't suprised when she looked down and saw him sleeping with his finger in his mouth.

She stayed up for about an hour to make sure he was breathing normal and that he didn't have any more episodes before she pulled him closer, dozing off.

Later that morning, Heaven woke up to see Daloni still in his same position. She quickly got up to do her morning hygiene before he woke up.

She used the bathroom and then turned her shower onto the hottest temperature. Looking in the mirror, she saw how bad her curls were tangled and sighed. "I need to do a hair mask." She mumbled.

She used her whitening toothpaste to brush her teeth and the colgate mouth wash. Listerine was way to strong for her likings, it felt like it was burning her gums off.

After brushing her teeth, she washed her face with a organic face scrub that was made with natural plants and herbs. Heaven only put organic or natural things on her face, never scented products.

Finally done with her face routine she stepped in the shower, smiling at the hot water soothing the tense muscles in her body. "Now this shit is heaven." She cheesed. Heaven always loved hygiene. She was a addict for it.

She started lathering her baby wash cloth with Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap. Dr. Bronner's or a good bar soap was always her go-to. It was her base in cleaning her body. She used baby wash cloths because they were more soother to her skin, rather than regular wash cloths.

Starting to lather her body, she started with her upper body as soon as she was about to move to her back, she heard a thud.

Quickly stepping out of the shower, not caring about the soap on her, she wrapped a towel around her body and ran to her room. Her heart dropped seeing Daloni on the floor seizing.

"Papa." She gasped, running to his side. She turned him on his side, and put a pillow under his head.

She grabbed her phone and immediately started the timer. She let his body go, so that he could finish the seizure out. She was trained to never hold a seizing person, always let them finish.