{7}Going Back•

🐍TW🐍
IN this story there are scenes/talks/actions/thoughts related to things such as eating disorders, self harm, depression, rape, abuse. If any of these trigger you, feel free to click off now. If not, please enjoy this story chapter;
Xxx

I was now pushed up against one of the walls in the Room of Requirements with Harry Potter kissing me.

"Get off me, Potter!" I half yell and half whimper. I have my hands pushed to his chest to try and push him off from my lips. Why the bloody Hell would Potter be kissing me? Potter grabs my hands and holds them to where they are no longer pushing his chest, "why?"
"Because I don't want to be kissed by you! Why would I want to be?!" I stuggle on his grip that's bound to my wrists. He goes back to my lips as I feel my eyes water. Why? Why does he have to kiss me? I like him and he'll never understand. And here he is teasing me like this with no feelings attached. I hate it. I really hate it. The tears from my eyes make their way down to my cheeks and I feel a hic from my throat come out, although suppressed by Potter's deep kiss to my lips.
"Hey, I'm sorry, alright? I didn't know you hated it that much." Harry says as he wraps his arms around me and rests his head above my own.
"Merlin, get off me, don't you listen?!" I shout, pushing him away from me. I run out of the room, jogging to the Slytherin dorms nearby.

Fuck.
Why does everything with Potter have to go wrong all of a sudden?
I just wanted to get through the year without any harm done. Just stick with Blaise and Pansy and pass all my classes, make my parents happy. But, I couldn't do that now could I? Nothing ever goes right..
What the fuck is up with him.

I continue thinking to myself, slowing down as I get closer to my dormroom. I press my fingers up to my lips, which Potter had just kissed. They're still warm.
I'm just so confused.

I'm just going to ignore him, I need some time away from him. Maybe he doesn't know what's he's done, kissing his enemy. So stupid.

*****

It's been two weeks since my last encounter with Potter. I don't think much about until I meet eyes with him in the classroom on accident or in the halls on the way to the library or dining center. I'll go home for a holiday break tomorrow I'm rather scared of facing my father. I am at the top of all my classes, but I've always known I could improve.

"How you doing mate?" Blaise snaps me out of my thoughts.
Oh yeah.. we're in charms right now.
"Peachy, you?" I smirk dully at Blaise.
"Well, I'd be better if my best friend told the truth." he says giving me a smile.
"But I am fine! Just..thinking about things."
"Are you scared to go back to the manor?" Blaise whispers to me. He's known my father beats me since about fourth year.

We were going on Holiday break for Christmas- just like I would tomorrow. We said our goodbyes and split after the train had stopped us at our destination, the train station, the way to get back to Muggle London. He didn't see my greet my father and I didn't see him greet his. Although I was glad because my father had pulled me by the ear out of the station. Thankfully, and somehow, no one saw. He had taken me home and sat me in the cellar, leaving me after shipping me a few times.
"This is what being second place gets you!" I remember him saying. Hermione topped me in two of my classes that year. She's always been smart, but Merlin do I wish she wasn't, that way I could've toped her and maybe, just maybe my father would have never hated me. Not that it's her fault, it's mine. I needed to study harder, instead I fooled around and got second in the class. After the holiday was over, my father had used the crucio curse on me once and beat me with his cane a dozen times. I had bags under my eyes and bruises everywhere and I had been a tad paler as I didn't eat anything our whole two weeks out besides a slice of bread every few days. When I got to the platform to go back that year, Blaise and Pansy greeted me a hello. My father had already left and we were getting into the train. We found our seats, no one near us as we sat in the very back of the train where no on bothered to walk towards.
"Draco..are you okay?" Blaise had asked me with a concerned look on his face.
"Yeah, you're looking a bit paler, when's the last time you slept?" Pansy chimed in.
I shrugged to their questions.
"Get some sleep!" she had insisted. Blaise patted on his lap, aiming me to lay my head down. Pansy was sitting across from us so I had room to lay out without being totally uncomfortable.
"Oh my God, Dray! What happened? Who did this to you?" Pansy had a hand over her mouth, and that's when I realized my shirt had ridden up when I layed down. A bruise from my fathers cane had whipped me there, a large, black and purple bruise swelling at the hip of my side.
I explained to Blaise and Pansy what had happened when we got back to the dorms, where I finally felt safe to inform them. They just hugged me and told me to get some rest. Although I could see a few tears fall from their eyes as I explained all the rugged things he's done to me. Although, not exactly all. Just what I felt comfortable telling them.
They were the first and only people I told. And I haven't regretted it a second. They've helped me through so much since then, and even before.

"I'll be fine, Blaise" I force a smile to him and he pats me on the the shoulder.

I wish I could stay in this moment forever. With Blaise, and not having to worry about anything else. I really don't want to go back, I just don't want to worry Pansy and Blaise too much, they've already took the time out of their lives to help me enough. I can deal with this one thing on my own.

A/N; I've been stuck on this chapter for days lol I didn't know what to write so it's probably not that good lol
Happy 20th anniversary to the first Harry Potter film('⊙ω⊙')!
N eways

Word count: 1152