4

Before the curse

In the Enchanted Forest

Rumplestiltskin is known for his plans, but his new one is quite odd. His new student is a girl women with a broken heart, or rather, a queen with a broken heart. Her mother killed her future husband. All because a child couldn't keep a secret.

He's seen the future. He's read the prophecy. He knows what must be done.

He offers her a deal.

She carries his child, he teaches her magic.

Naturally, Regina was confused at first.

But the temptation of all that power was too much. She accepted his deal.

And with a simple spell, Regina was pregnant. And with one more spell she gave birth.

It all happened so fast. All within a day.

All Rumplestiltskin wanted was the child.

The product of Great Darkness.

He was going to use the child to find his other child.

But, alas, he grew attached.

Regina had only thought of the child as Rumplestiltskin's, but, alas, she too got attatched.

They raised the child together, but seperately.

They raised their child in their evil ways.

And, for a while, she was good. Pure of heart.

But soon, she grew to become like her parents.

She became the Princess of Darkness.

While not being as evil and cold hearted as her mother, she had her bad side.

On her 18th birthday, she escaped from the castle and to a village by the sea. 

The princess celebrated her birthday by drinking and partying with the townspeople

The day grew long, and she continued to drink.

She found a beautiful women with long dark hair and a large bust spilling out of her dress.

She sparked an interest in the princess. As the two continued to drink, they found themselves becoming more comfortable. Scarlett sat on the woman's lap. Their hands roamed each other's bodies. Scarlett could feel the woman's breath on her neck, it sent a shiver down her spine. Scarlett took a bold step and crashed her lip's down on the woman's. The woman kissed her back and wrapped her fingers in the princess' hair.

From the end of the tavern, a man sat surrounded by his crew and eyed the women with a hungry passion. He downed his drink and continued to watch them. The man got up from his seat and walked to the women. 

As he walked, the princess pulled away and her eyes found the man.

For a single moment, the man's heart skipped a beat. He had just laid his eyes on the most beautiful woman he has ever come across. But that didn't stop the pirate.

" Don't stop on my account," The man smirked.

The princess looked up at the man with a silver hook and felt weak in the knees at his sea blue eyes. She got up from the other woman and walked to the man. Scarlett got close enough to where they're chest to chest. She looked up at him through her lashes and smirked.

" Buy me a drink?" She asked as she tilted her head.

Of course, the man obliged.

The two sat down at a table and continued to down their drinks.

" So... what is a beautiful princess like yourself doing in a princess like this?" The man asked.

" How did you know I'm a princess?" The princess asked.

" Well, if not a princess, then you must have fell a long way from the pearly gates, angel," The man said with a smirk.

Scarlett smiled at his words as she looked down at her drink.

" I'm celebrating," She said as she looked back up at him.

" Celebrating what?"

" It's my birthday."

" Happy birthday... princess."

The two clinked their glasses together, then downed their drinks once more.

No matter how much they drank, they both wanted to stay right where they were. Talking with each other.

" What's your name?" The man asked.

" Scarlett Mills. And you are?"

" Killian Jones. Although, most tend to call me by my more colorful moniker... Captain Hook."

As Killian raised his hook, Scarlett instantly sobered up. She sat straight up in heTr seat and looked the man dead in the eyes.

" You... you stole my father's wife," Scarlett said.

Killian chuckled.

" I've stolen many men's wives," Killian said.

" He's the reason you earned the name Hook."

Killian paused at her words. He looked Scarlett dead in her eyes as well.

" No... It can't be... you're the crocodiles daughter?"

" The one and only."

 The tension between them only grew, but not in a good way. They sat there, conflicted on what they should do next. They both felt a connection... but the history was ever so present.

After what seemed like forever, but was only a couple minutes, Scarlett broke the silence.

" Your quarrel is with my father... not with me. Now... let's get back to drinking," She said with a smirk.

She held up her glass, awaiting the pirate's response. Killian hesitated, but then clinked his glass with hers, and they both downed their drinks together.