Chapter 20

Wu Dahu and Qian Baozi didn’t pull down the original house as they pulled down the wall yesterday in considering that the original one still kept a good shape. Instead, they built up a new one aside in the shape of “L”, and combined to be an entire “U” shape together with the original one.

When they finished almost half of the process, an uninvited guest showed up again.

It was Lin Dafu, who was showing up looking around outside the door. Song Qinghan felt quite annoyed and then walked over trying to close the door.

As Song Qinghan happened to close the door, Lin Dafu stretched his foot to block the corner, saying in impatience, “Han, I find you a doctor. Let us in!”

As he finished his words, he tried to stepped back a bit. An old man featuring long and white beard showed up out of Song Qinghan’s expectation.

Song Qinghan stared at the old man in confusion but then looked at Lin Dafu, saying in grievance, “Are you insane? I would suggest that he should check you out.”

However, he got a weaker strength than Lin Dafu that he couldn’t even close the door trying his best while Lin Dafu resisted outside.

Noticing the disturbance over the door side, Wu Dahu cast a glance at Qian Bao and walked over.

“I TOLD YOU NOT COMING AGAIN!” warned Wu Dahu, he didn’t show a mild attitude as yesterday, but somehow a bit hostile.

Hearing it was Wu Dahu coming over, Lin Dafu got his face rather sullen. He narrowed his eyes, saying, “You know that Han gets a bad health, and I get him a doctor now. Let him take a check and make a diagnosis and we’ll leave.”

Wu Dahu said with a rage, “I know better than you whether he gets a good health or not. Even if you want to find him, you have to ask me first.”

“Oh, really?” asked Lin Dafu, he laughed with an emotion of somewhat satire, and then continued to uttered, “I’ve already heard that since Han got his memory loss, you never ever took him to see a doctor. Not even one time.”

Wu Dahu subconsciously glanced at Song Qinghan. Song Qinghan didn’t expect that his casual words would become a way for Lin Dafu to humiliate Wu Dahu. He couldn’t help but explain, “I got no pain, I got no illness. Why should I see a doctor?”

When facing to Song Qinghan, Lin Dafu got his expression tenderer, but still insisted on his plan, saying, “An amnesia is the case! By the way, you won’t loss anything just for a check. If you really get something serious, we can give you a treatment. If not, at least we don’t have to worry anymore.”

After that, he looked at Wu Dahu and sneered, saying in a tone of sarcasm, “Or is there someone worried that if you’re getting well and you will be less obedient?”

A coldness suddenly showed up on Wu Dafu’s face. He gave up his resistance, saying, “I will respect the choice of Han.”

Seeing that the two were looking at him at the same time, Song Qinghan was a bit hesitated. He waved his hand and said in an impatience, “Fine, fine. You’d better stop the childish action after the check!”

As soon as he finished his words, he stretched his hand out in front of the old man, mumbling and urging, “Hurry up. There’s a lot of work ahead of us.”

Seeing this, a trace of gloom flashed across Wu Dahu’s eyes. On the other side, Lin Dafu nursed a arrogance showing on his face.

The white-bearded old man smiled and pointed to the inside room, motioning Song Qinghan to lay down in the bed for a further diagnosis. As Song Qinghan did so, he slowly moved a bench over and sat down, put down the medicine case on his body, took out the pad and put Song Qinghan’s hand on the it. Then he began to take his pulse.