Chapter 1 - mission

Valentina's POV
———————————

*Present time*

"I have a new assignment for you." Dietrich says as he walks into the training center.

I stop everything I am doing almost instantly, I turn around to face him as he gives me details about my new assignment.

"Ace D'Angelo will be attending one of his newly opened clubs tonight with his second and third in command along with with father, I need you to kill either Ace or his dad, I'd prefer you kill Ace but either one will do."

I nod in acknowledgement and he continues to talk.

"This is going to take place in Italy so you will be leaving in approximately 2 hours there will be a car for you waiting at the club for when you need to get away. You will be in disguise as you always are when you do a job, remember this is a hit job not a night out so your in and out no games."

I nod again getting ready to leave and go get ready but he stops me once more.

"Oh and do not disappoint me do you understand?"

"Yes"

Right after I said that he walked away leaving me to collect the rest of my things and head up to my room.

Once I reached my room I get straight to work and start packing all of my outfits, wigs and makeup and my undercover things I will need like ID's, passports, etc.

Once all of that was packed I put the bags by the door and went back into my closet and grabbed a duffle bag that held every type of weapon known to the underworld.

I put that by the door as well and decide I should probably get all of my skincare and hygiene shit because I don't know if or when I'll be back because if this is a way I can escape I will be taking it.

I grab my computer and sit at my desk, If I am going to be working this assignment then I need to know more details so I am going to be doing my own research.

Dietrich said that this club is newly opened so that's the first thing I look for is a newly opened club by the D'Angelo's.

He recently just opened 3 but I would think that it was the most recent so I click onto the "photo" option so I can see what the "dress code" would be like so I know what I need to look like in order to fit in.

The club looked really nice there was a lot of color and a lot of different designs that really stand out but you can tell that the original plan for the "look" to be more of a dark looking aura due to the fact that the floors were a black marble tile with gold specks but also for it to be a fun place which is why there is a lot of lights.

I continued to look at the pictures and while doing so I was planing a full outfit and look for this job.

I exit out of the tab and now look at the surrounding areas around the club, I am looking for escape routes incase anything goes sideways.

Once I had everything figured out and in order I close my computer and decide to start getting ready since I only have about an hour and a half left.

I get up and open the suitcase that has all of my outfits and wigs.

I looked through everything and ended up picking out a grayish blue skin tight dress with a leather jacket which was paired with black high heels and a brown wig which I just ended up curling.

I put everything on and start on my hair and makeup. I usually don't put on my outfit before I do my makeup but I am on a time limit so I need to do my makeup the rest of the time and not worry about other things.